Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please add a gender icon next to the username

Iznaliu

Arbiter
So what? When I registered, I even lied about my username.

The username is the name of the user. By definition, you can't lie about it.

Revenant

Also, there is no inverted crucifix for my religious need. Here, let me be of help to you:

inverted_cross_2_by_soul_of_the_dead_666.png

Revenant

Saint Peter's cross is an inverted cross without the crucifix, you uneducated dipshit.

Revenant

Saint Peter's cross is an inverted cross without the crucifix, you uneducated dipshit.
Confirmed retard. :smug:
https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/the-upside-down-cross-satanic-or-symbolic said:
As a result of the manner in which he was crucified, the Church has used the upside down cross (without a corpus, so not a crucifix) to designate Peter, not Christ. The Pope, being the successor of Peter, employs the symbol of the upside down cross as a symbolic reminder of St. Peter's humility and heroic martyrdom. Unlike an upside down crucifix, which seeks to invert and subvert it’s meaning, there is nothing satanic about an upside down cross.
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU PIECE OF SHIT SLAVIC WEABOO

Revenant

I quoted you a Catholic source explaining that the inverted crucifix is satanic while inverted cross is st. peter's. You were wrong, go back to playing your shitty wapanese games

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I quoted you a Catholic source explaining that the inverted crucifix is satanic while inverted cross is st. peter's. You were wrong, go back to playing your shitty wapanese games
You should go easy on the metal mate.The satanism was invented in the last 50 years or so.Before that people were just burning the cretins.

sser

Arcane
Developer
hey boyz I identify as a ╘(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)╛ i'm why the stock markets so healthy hear me snort like a three-year bull

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
In studying ancient Egyptian mythology, the parallels with Judaism and Christianity is fascinating....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom