Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yeah I'm still around and I want my fucking bonus yesteryear!

SmartCheetah

Arcane
I believe I'm already in as I signed in the season1 thread :3 Hopefully I won't be a fat fuck like last time :D

Also, very cool that you are using vegetable garden. I can already see that colony ban on kebobs.

Eriador

Arbiter
You can get an extra "bonus" medical checkup. :M

Your medical checkups killed half the party in Star Trail and from what I've read in the season 1 thread, you are even worse here.

So... if I ever get to the colony, let's hope I never get sick :D

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Updated teh Red List. Might have missed sumthin' (just post a link to your initial sign and I'll fix it). As I stated before, we will skip through unconfirmed recruits until they post confirmation. Also, feel free to change yer char/gender/avatar/whatever.

Yeah I'm still around and I want my fucking bonus yesteryear!

I came up with so many gruesome death scenarios for you. Now I'm almost disappointed you showed up. Almost.

:love:
Give him dat extra "bonus" medical checkup, Azira. And make it double.

Last edited:
first off the boat, hey

sgDmgQH.jpg

Good Buddy loves remote control cars and chooses to have optimism

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Finally managed to make dat phat mod list working, goddamn piece of--

Had to exclude a few minor mods and rearrange the whole stuff. ANYWAY, it has begun! The screenies are uploading, the text is being written. That reminds me, I need more whiskey.

While editing some screens, I suddenly realized that I never posted the old team's stats at the end of Season 1. This stuff might be fun to compare.

So, there you go - KKK right before the deer invasion:

LWeQ02x.png

PoUqAqI.png

UPR8m38.png

ctFdbPu.png

eEyqH4G.png

Are you planning import finished research as well? Or maybe Kalin just lost case with moonshine blueprints when running from deers.

I forgot add portraits to my entry:

or

latest

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Incapable of: Intellectual, Caring, Social. Traits: Psychopath.

We are in good hands. Guide us to victory, Komrade Kommissar! :salute:

Luka-boy

Arcane
Fuck, why didn't I see this earlier? Welcome back, Grimwulf :love:

Like in the previous season, I'm reporting for duty as a smooth apparently Spanish cook who's secretly a CIA spy trying to gather information on the KKKolony and possibly sabotage it if it's deemed to dangerous. And who will undoubtedly just lose his goddamn mind and self-confidence after unspeakable hardships and humiliations in the process if he lives long enough.

Portraits:
1l2s3a.jpg

2pjs7r.jpg
Did you know potato omelette is the most popular dish in Spain? Surely that will be more than enough to earn those silly Kommies' trust :M

(Obviously a male Kolonist with decent skill in cooking and melee is ideal for the optimal BrazzersCook experience, but I don't mind finding some portraits for a female and melee isn't that important, so if you just need to send a defenseless woman to the kitchen it works for me)

Bliblablubb

Arcane
That reminds me, I need more whiskey.
:what:

:outrage:
Thankfully Kommisar Grimwulf, chairman of the KKK, is more equal than others, or this would have escalated quickly...

Whiskey = filthy capitalist piss

Vodka= holy water of KKKommunism

Order sent to the ministery of truth, article correction in progress. We have always been at war with the deers. :salute:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Prologue

B5M0HrN.jpg

aTMDHM0.png

yct9ohx.jpg
I would kill for a chance to bash something right now.

EnlwBOQ.png
That's the spirit, Kalin. Speaking of spirits, where did I put that bottle..?

rsZZddA.jpg
*stares at lacgirl's butt*

yct9ohx.jpg
Someone's getting desperate, eh?

rsZZddA.jpg
Hmm? Nah, it's not that. It's about the motion - do you notice that rough shake-up every now and then?

yct9ohx.jpg
... Maybe?

rsZZddA.jpg
I think I left a candle inside lacgirl. Oh, well. Gotta craft some more.

EnlwBOQ.png
PRIVATE GREENBUTT! You're falling behind! AGAIN!

Chj4icg.jpg

Cml3scu.png
A moment of respite, Kommissar Wulf!

EnlwBOQ.png
In your dreams! Kalin! Some of my men desperately need motivation. You know what to do.

yct9ohx.jpg
I want my fucking bonus, Grimwulf. Yesteryear!

I used to think Head of Hydrus continent was a tough place to live until we settled over here.

This place is so much worse.

GbEHncw.jpg

I remember the day our boat finally reached these shores. Making it through the ocean inside that rusty vessel is a miracle by itself. Hell, we were so happy back then! Settled in a nice reclusive spot, even started rebuilding KKK.

Until that cursed night the Red Party attacked us. They came from nowhere, burned the whole place down - we couldn't even fight back. We were all so drunk and unprepared. Gregory Slavmen was killed, Kalin and lacgirl heavily wounded - it was pure chaos! Can't really remember the details, mostly because I was hiding in the vodka cellar. But it was chaos.

When I came outside, everyone was gone. Right in that moment I made a manly decision - to wait. And so I waited.

Weeks later, Grimwulf and others returned. They didn't care were thrilled to find out that I am still alive.

Anyhow, we burried Gregory Slavmen under a snowman in his honor and moved on. Azira convinced us that it's safer on the road, that there is no point trying to rebuild KKK. Kalin didn't mind either - he was hoping to find a "tresur vault or someth". Lacgirl didn't argue - she never argues with Azira. My arguments fell on deaf ears. As for Grimwulf, well...

Grimwulf is comlicated.

EnlwBOQ.png
I need a flask of muffalo semen! Anyone? Komrades?

cVYYjYh.png
Nah, we don't have any. Any other ideas?

He didn't talk to us for weeks. Just followed us whenever we headed, while talking to... someone? Or maybe himself?

Anohow, one day he roars that we mus take the NE road and this is a direct order from the Kommissar. Again, nobody cared - you can scavenge abandoned settlements pretty much anywhere. That was a mistake, naturally.

The moment Grimwulf reclaimed leadership our sedative stroll turned into a DEATH MARCH. We're spending 14 hours a day walking, an hour or two fighting raiders, about 10 minutes eating canned food (which tastes like feces and smells worse).

No explanation followed. Grimwulf only says that we must hurry up.

My legs are killing me. :negative:

How did it come to this?

im18BCk.jpg

This life of endless marching and degeneracy killed my interest in so many things. Except for the deers. Fascinating creatures.

I miss my home world and my family.

7nNTDGW.jpg

Miss my university and friends.

bpOjqjS.jpg

Grimwulf keeps saying I'm worthless and least productive member of KKK. But it isn't true! I love honest labor!

4LUsKwP.jpg

I just think that we should have healthy working hours. Two, maybe three hours a day. Human body is limited, after all.

FIynLZ2.jpg

If we push ourselves too hard, it will affect our appearance. Good looks is important. My momma always said I'm pretteh.

lU98AD5.jpg

Was going to add something else, but my hand is shaking. Is it just me, or it's THAT cold outside?

zYSnQpp.jpg

taGHcpt.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
You there, woman!

hP3gfYS.jpg

XO6EvHH.png
Yes, Kommissar Gri mi mi?

EnlwBOQ.png
Bring. Me. Glory.

XO6EvHH.png
Tee-hee~ I will.

EnlwBOQ.png
That is all. Keep marching.

I am a certified empath. I can read those simple people as leaflets.

Take Grimwulf for exapmple. What should you know about Grimwulf:

NHnnnra.jpg

He didn't change much since we left the old continent. Some skills degraded a little, naturally. Especially his construction expertise. But he became a better leader and warrior. Even though we hate him at times, it was Grimwulf who led us through the deer apocalypse.

He is a decent person, albeit a demanding one. I think it's somehow connected to Grimwulf's childhood. He spent his early years in a backwards communistic Industrial world, Second Soviet Union or smth like that.

zObkPyE.jpg

Still better than Grimwulf's adult years, I guess.

w8lkCek.jpg

Such a life leaves no place for happiness. Never saw Grimwulf in good mood.

HZ5dogp.jpg

And yet I trust our Kommissar. He is a most compassionate man. He cares about us. He wants us to live long and meaningful lives.

P6rDdnN.jpg

Maybe that's why he is the lifelong leader of this group.

bi1ZJzI.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Are we there yet?

rsZZddA.jpg
Are we where? Do you have any idea where we're heading?

yct9ohx.jpg
Following Grimwulf?

cVYYjYh.png
Further north? Got it. GWA HA HA, damn. That's a good one. Awright, my turn! So, a Polish couple comes to Israel...

yct9ohx.jpg
Such a leader of men, eh?

rsZZddA.jpg
*sigh*

Azira and Kalin. Hate them both.

NfUTUUw.jpg

Azira is a sadistic serial killer!

N72BKXR.jpg

Once I witnessed a cold-blooded murder performed by Azira during a surgery. Poor girl Sparkels suffered so much.

Of course the orign of his problem lies in the childhood. It's always about childhood - first thing you learn in Empath High School.

GE2xEEJ.jpg

I've been around KKK long enough, but I still can't figure out why is he our doctor?

iTC76md.jpg

He's only getting worse in medical profession.

TwKl6FH.jpg

In fact, the only thing he keeps getting better at is sniping.

ZAwHN1a.jpg

Azira is a one-man-army. He annihilated entire divisions of deers back in the old continent, all by himself and a trustworthy sniper rifle. A pity Grimwulf sold it for two bottles of vodka.

Right after losing his favorite rifle, Azira began drinking even more. He has some real issues with alcohol and drugs.

XFvgr1K.jpg

Alcohol changed him. Sure, Azira has been a little off since forever.

zIN1EXG.jpg

But now... He is different.

Kalin, on the other hand, didn't change much since the deer apocalypse.

65GeeI1.jpg

As we struggled for survival, he crafted bows and stone arrows. Turns out, he is pretty gud at it. No surprise he got quality survival instincts, considering his childhood.

omu4G7W.jpg

Kalin is probably the only member of KKK who feels at home here. The job is pretty much the same he used to have before.

SAufiYy.jpg

Puch faces first, ask questions later. That's Kalin. Hell, I never saw a man rushing for melee combat against a horde of deers.

vID1CLD.jpg

Even when he was completely surrounded, Kalin didn't give up, bashing skulls and roaring curses.

HExGJ4j.jpg

He would be a great man, if it wasn't for his... peculiar ways of communicating with others.

GXcUgT6.jpg

Alas, as years passed his natural hair color began revealing itself. Who would have thought he isn't blonde?

About a year ago Azira accidentaly cut Kalin's gorgeous pigtails during routine kneecap exam.

Black hair, no pigtails, and an eyepatch, of course.

oT5yezT.jpg

Kalin is no longer a beautiful man.

XO6EvHH.png
AAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

EnlwBOQ.png
Would SOMEBODY shut that shriekin' banshee, for fucks sake?

yct9ohx.jpg
What ails you?!

rsZZddA.jpg
*mumbles* I hope she didn't find out...

XO6EvHH.png
Daddy, haaaalp!!

5pHkFJx.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
It's just a spider, sweetheart. He can't do anything to you that I haven't done before.

yct9ohx.jpg
Some big-ass spiders lurking around here. Never seen those back in the old continent.

XO6EvHH.png
*running away, screaming*

lacgirl is a special case.

qeR4u8U.jpg

Grimwulf keeps her around for some reason. She is capable of many things, proficient in none.

She used to be a decent medic once, or so she says. But in a true communistic society a woman cannot be a doctor. That's Grimwulf's wisdom, not mine.

I don't know her biography in details, but she must have had a fucked-up life

XUvSKBw.jpg

hdmku4h.jpg

Lacgirl is dangerous and rapey.

7WclLJY.jpg

Fortunately, she fell for Azira and not for me. Now she never leaves his side.

m5K04HE.jpg

Azira doesn't want any relationships, except for man-and-his-alcohol relationships. He only makes lacgirl suffer.

Which she dosn't mind. Ever since she "lost her baby", lacgirl embraces suffering.

wZDfljv.jpg

A special case indeed.

rsZZddA.jpg
*takes a sip from his flask*

EnlwBOQ.png
What are u drinkin'?

rsZZddA.jpg
Not sure myself.

EnlwBOQ.png
Let me figure it out for you. *grabs Azira's flask and finishes it in one go* It's goddamn water.

RjfABJc.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Oh? Oooohhhhh. That explains the unfamiliar taste.

Cml3scu.png
Kommissar Grim Wolf?

EnlwBOQ.png
WHAT?!

Cml3scu.png
Since I am the one who carries all our food supplies and ammo and... wood... for some reason... I can't help but notice we're running out.

EnlwBOQ.png
Running out of what?

Cml3scu.png
Of... everything. Remaining cans of meat and veggies won't last two days.

rsZZddA.jpg
Maybe it's time to make a stop? I could hunt us a deer or two.

EnlwBOQ.png
No. We're almost there.

BjNSSGB.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Almost where?

EnlwBOQ.png
Menino or somesuch. How should I know?

I2L1FHi.jpg

XO6EvHH.png
What's Menino?

EnlwBOQ.png
A settlement. Those cutthroats from the Red Party call this place home.

yigrUbx.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Hoh? The Red Party? Same dudes who invaded our new colony months ago? Those who killed Gregory Slavmen?

EnlwBOQ.png
Aye. You've been very helpful that day, by the way. We really needed someone hiding in my vodka cellar. Would be EVEN BETTER if you kept my vodka safe, not DRINKING IT ALL UP! :x

rsZZddA.jpg
The warband that attacked us lives in Menino. And we know that how?

EnlwBOQ.png
Your brother told me.

rsZZddA.jpg
... My brother is dead.

EnlwBOQ.png
You think I don't know that? I'm not crazy. AWRIGHT, we make one last stop.

vhSc5E6.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Tomorrow it's VENGEANCE TIME!

That's how I ended up here, finally getting a chance to write it all down.

We cannot survive this. Our ammunition is running out, our gear is old and weary, even our minds are failing us. This might be my final night in this world.

So hungry. I wonder if we still have dog testicle shashlik left?

Next morning.

yct9ohx.jpg
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, where is all the food? WHO ATE ALL THE CANNED MEAT?!

waQHlV6.jpg

Cml3scu.png
*sweating profusely*

EnlwBOQ.png
Calm your tits, Kalin. Almost there.

rsZZddA.jpg
*steps into the mud* Yep, definitely here. End of the road.

etYf39h.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Head for dat abandoned building.

nqWGlTV.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
KOMRADES! At ease.

yct9ohx.jpg
Fucking finally.

rsZZddA.jpg
*pops a beer bootle*

zNNpYIL.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Gear check. What we got?

rsZZddA.jpg
A rifle with one-two-three-four... Five rounds. An armor vest. Six bottles of beer. *drinks up* Five bottles of beer.

KDNXgyr.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Dat rifle is pretty gud, though.

rsZZddA.jpg
It was. 80 years ago.

VLdUCJU.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Grimwulf, we salvaged our weapons from a long-forgotten bunker in middle of nowhere. Sometimes I think we'd be better off with bows and arrows.

EnlwBOQ.png
Your opinion is very important, Azira. Kalin, what you got?

yct9ohx.jpg
A trusty hammer, a shoddy RPG-7 and one last frag.

KkZmsAV.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
I don't think it's a good idea to use it, Grimwulf. It might blow us all up. If shit goes haywire, I'm sticking to my hammer.

x7UMwMr.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Lac woman?

XO6EvHH.png
A have a lot of surprises, tee-hee~

QrpH8Rz.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Where did you get that molotov?

XO6EvHH.png
Borrowed a bottle from you last night. Added some love.

EnlwBOQ.png
Great. Now SOME of us might die sober!

XO6EvHH.png
Don't be so grim, Grim. Still have a scorpion with 30 or so rounds.

n8Olo9w.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
*Grumbles* Women and their nasty-ass annoying fucketies... PRIVATE GRENNBALL!

Cml3scu.png
MO-HOH?!

EnlwBOQ.png
Show me what you got in that backpack!

Cml3scu.png
W-wood?

V9gapmc.jpg

Cml3scu.png
May I drop it now? Puh-lease?

EnlwBOQ.png
I'll think about it. Damn. No supplies left at all. You'd better not get shot OR hungry today, men - that's an order!

yct9ohx.jpg
We'd better go elswhere. Face it, Grimwulf - we got nothing against a fortified settlement.

EnlwBOQ.png
Not true.

yEntGqW.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
That grenade should still work, methinks. Also, six 12 gauge slugs for my trusty Saiga.

93yn2ya.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Oh, come on! It's falling apart!

rsZZddA.jpg
Kalin's right, no matter how ridiculous this sounds. Do we even have a plan?

GsXNpKh.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Yes. We go there...

Jh21qWN.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
And we fuck 'em up.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The weekend is just beginning, men. Moar updates are coming, thus no KEY CHOICES for now.

Also, it might be a short LP. For some of us, at least. No worries, tho - I have a plan!

I don't.

:negative:

Stay tuned.

Are you planning import finished research as well?

We got Stonecutting, Electricity and some medieval techs. Other than that, it's yer regular tribal start with a bit of scavenged modern weaponry. Low ammo and horrible condition makes them a one-time thing. If we survive this, we shall throw them away for good.

Those guys seems use only melee. Which means it's possible to lure them into some tight place and use RPG. The question - who will be an hero?

Inf0mercial

Augur
Idk if you can mine on their map a long corridor that has max range for your weapons should cut down at least a couple, it really depends how lethal they made the combat with the mod.

I mean send a couple shots lure them into a long corridor with 2 entrances one at the front and one back one have someone with the RPG on a flank wait for them to bunch at the entrance and fire away then run back into long tunnel to cover.

It really depends what AI changes they made and how the AI decides targeting priority.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Got an avatar for miself. You've got bot sexes on one picture.
To librul cunts - no, I'm not making fun of handicapped people. I just like their style 8)
8C9402284-tdy-down-royalty-131016-tease.jpg

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Retribution

EnlwBOQ.png
So, what are you waiting for? Prep work ain't gonna do itself!

XO6EvHH.png
Command me, master!

EnlwBOQ.png
You, come with me. Kalin, you too.

yct9ohx.jpg
Where?

EnlwBOQ.png
Hush, no questions. Azira, you stay right where you stand.

rsZZddA.jpg
Whatever you say, boss. *pops another beer*

EnlwBOQ.png
PRIVATE GREE-- fuck, you're ugly-- get your miserable self outside and gather some berries! *walks outside with Kalin and lacgirl*

Cml3scu.png
Hhuurrrr. Doctor Azira, may I have a beer too?

rsZZddA.jpg
Sure thing, Ryan. Sure thing.

DcJ9GdJ.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Well? The fuck are we doin' here, Grimwulf?

EnlwBOQ.png
Preparations.

kzBCxZ6.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
You are lying on the ground doing nothing.

EnlwBOQ.png
Wrong, I am preparing myself. Mentally.

XO6EvHH.png
Me too~

EnlwBOQ.png
You, on the other hand, have small game to kill. Rats, squirrels - everything goes, really.

yct9ohx.jpg
Do it yourself!

EnlwBOQ.png
Using my bare hands? Or maybe you want me to shoot a fucking Saiga, so that the liberuls know we're here?

XO6EvHH.png
Not to mention the waste of ammo.

EnlwBOQ.png
Do it, Kalin. You look rusty, some practice will do you good.

yct9ohx.jpg
RUSTY?! *hammers the poor rat like an absolute Thor*

WlwAiHS.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Is THAT what you call RUSTY??

EnlwBOQ.png
Behold! The glorious ratkiller has returned!

XO6EvHH.png
Can I call you The Exterminator from now on?

yct9ohx.jpg
Only if you want me to exterminate your insides, bitch.

EnlwBOQ.png
Strong. Brave. Moderately useful. That's what you've become under my wise leadership, Kalin.

OX3KsH0.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Fuck you. Both of you. *hammers the squirrel*

prWCreW.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*takes dead squirrel and walks away*

rsZZddA.jpg
*bumps into Kalin* Oh. Excursre meh. Must have had have dropped my... What I was saying.

SANUtEZ.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Azira, are you DRUNK?!

rsZZddA.jpg
No more than dat squirrel. Heh heh heh, awwww. Look at him. He fell asleep.

yct9ohx.jpg
This squirrel is DEAD, you dimwit! HAMMERED OUT OF THIS WORLD!

rsZZddA.jpg
Eh, he'll sleep it off. I need a short nap as well. See ya, Kalin.

One hour later.

XO6EvHH.png
Tell me about your mother, Shrek. Did she cry after giving birth?

4J6N81I.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Don't they all?

XO6EvHH.png
Out of joy, not out of horror.

Cml3scu.png
Hoh? Whaddyou mean?

EnlwBOQ.png
Cut the chat, make your limbs useful!

GlcmRiF.jpg

XO6EvHH.png
Do you plan to fortify this place, kommissar? Lure them into a trap?

EnlwBOQ.png
Not really a trap, but... Gonna need an extra hand with the embrasures. AZIRAAAH!! Where is this slothful bastard?!

xZTc93v.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Soooo... drunk. *hic*

EnlwBOQ.png
Also, where did all those empty bottles of beer come from? Can somebody clean this place up?! Where is your dignity, people?

XO6EvHH.png
Dignity? Look at Shrek, mon kommandante~ Does this creature look dignified to you?

ZZkb0Fo.jpg

Cml3scu.png
My life is pain.

EnlwBOQ.png
Awright, woman - you'll be helping me out with prep work while Azira is gone. Gotta take down some wall sections, build emrasures, put a column here, two doors over there...

Hours later.

EnlwBOQ.png
I fucked up.

rsZZddA.jpg
How so?

EnlwBOQ.png
Azira! So NOW you return?

rsZZddA.jpg
Missed you too. So, what seems to be the problem?

EnlwBOQ.png
Removed some flooring for extra granite. Turns out, there is no solid ground underneath. How in the..?

TDt6UoN.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Fuck my Soviet life. ALRIGHT THEN, change of plans. This goes here, this go there...

rsZZddA.jpg
Looks like you could use a hand.

ZtsSM9H.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
I could use a berry or two. DAMMIT, PRIVATE! Didn't I tell you to go gather berries?!

bsVXl5i.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Huuhhh-Ieeeyyaahh

rsZZddA.jpg
Are you trying to invoke Berry Jesus?

Cml3scu.png
I-I CAN'T! :negative:

ghqeVeB.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*chuckles* That's a whole new level of useless.

EnlwBOQ.png
GIT OUTTA MY SIGHT!!!

Cml3scu.png
*lowers his head in shame*

XO6EvHH.png
I'll do it, kommandore! I'll find some berries for you AND for daddy~

EnlwBOQ.png
You have my permission, woman.

0xwFXxJ.jpg

Hours later.

EnlwBOQ.png
Any luck?

XO6EvHH.png
*chewing berries* Ummm, found a couple?

EnlwBOQ.png
Better than nuthin'.

BIIWLNW.jpg

Later that night.

EnlwBOQ.png
WORK, DAMN YOU!

yct9ohx.jpg
:x

YnBpISK.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Almost done. Gotta do the back door and make it a sturdy one. Need more granite. Azira, lactosiosa - some help here!

LBvBplH.jpg

Two hours later.

EnlwBOQ.png
Awright, done. Finally. Tomorrow we'll start sending scouting parties and go on a full guerilla warfare. If shit goes wrong, we'll retreat to this hideout. It's well-fortified, don't you think? HEY, are you all asleep?! Goddamn lazy bastards.

BdupO4h.jpg
Can you hear that, Grimwulf? Listen.

cVYYjYh.png
Hmm? Why, yes. Distant voices. I'm used to that. After all, you ghostmongers keep buggerin' me every day.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Something isn't right.

nyghdbc.jpg
I agree. I don't like the sound. Seems like the voices are getting more numerous.

BdupO4h.jpg
Indeed. They are preparing an assault.

vKeWWyX.jpg

pjaC7Hr.jpg
RED ALERT! RED ALERT!!!

7LxGHzd.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Holy shit. *Kicks Kalin* Wake up! *bitchslaps hello friend* Wake up! WAKE UP, EVERYONE! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!

yct9ohx.jpg
Go to hell! I'm starving. Can't fight shit while starving.

EnlwBOQ.png
EAT A DAMN SQUIRREL then - that might be your last meal ever!

yct9ohx.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
I'm dead serious. You have 10 seconds to get your shit together. If you follow my orders precisely, we shall make it thru. I got this!

yct9ohx.jpg
WELL THEN, guess I'm gonna eat a squirrel.

iDmKTYi.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*Gnawing on dead flesh* Yyyuuuurgh

EnlwBOQ.png
PRIVATE GREENGO, get yer vomit-colored butt outside! Keep walking until you see them, then give me a call.

Cml3scu.png
B-b-but

EnlwBOQ.png
NO BUTTS FOR YOU!! In order to win this, we gotta give it our best. The thing YOU do best is running away from danger. And that's exactly what I need you to do this night.

Cml3scu.png
Huh..?

XO6EvHH.png
FOLLOW KOMMISSAR'S ORDERS, YOU FREAK, or I'll kill you myself!

yRb4yd4.jpg

XO6EvHH.png
Tee-hee~

EnlwBOQ.png
Azira, grab the medicine and keep it ready. There will be blood, gore and death this glorious night.

rsZZddA.jpg
What medicine? Oh, THIS?? Riiiight. *mumbles to himself* That's just peppermint for making mojito...

AUAhSZT.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
ARE YOU FINISHED YET, KALIN??

yct9ohx.jpg
Fuck you, Grimwulf! Fuck you sincerely! YES, I'M FINISHED! The power of dead squirrel now lies within me! I can already feel it, tearing my stomach apart!

EnlwBOQ.png
Good. Now hand Azira dat RPG-7 and go guard the entrance. Pronto!

aH2A804.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
I don't expect you to bash 'em all to death, Kalin - I know you're too incompetent to do that - your task is to win some time for us. Once they pile up, I'm gonna blow them with a hand grenade. Now. Azira!

rsZZddA.jpg
What?

EnlwBOQ.png
You're our best shot. Make that rocket count.

rsZZddA.jpg
*mumbles* I'm also drunk. Wait. Wait! IT'S NOT EVEN LOADED! FUCK'S SAKE, KALIN!

yct9ohx.jpg
You didn't expect me to carry around a loaded RPG-7, did you?

GmiKW7Q.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Shit, shit...

Cml3scu.png
*psshhh* Uuhhhh, guys..?

UWiBsTO.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Guys. GUYS!!!

rsZZddA.jpg
Almost...

Cml3scu.png
H-h-hurrrr-HURRY IT UP!

rsZZddA.jpg
DONE!!

TTm7Hw8.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
*Aiming*

dyGfMPd.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
No rush, Azira. Wait for the right mom--

rsZZddA.jpg
*whooosh* Heh heh, ka-boom.

EnlwBOQ.png
... Motherfuck--

SamR2Z5.jpg

PG762xT.jpg

1YNOpTx.jpg

FD86WWK.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
What a glorious waste of rocket.

rsZZddA.jpg
*grabs a sniper rifle* I ain't done yet.

BjMx9u0.jpg

XO6EvHH.png
I love you, daddy~

EnlwBOQ.png
Hold yer fire, woman. Azira, snipe those fuckers with longbows. *psshhh* PRIVATE KAMIKADZE, THROW SOME INSULTS AT THEM AND RUUUUUN!!

Cml3scu.png
Uuuuhhhhhhhrrrrrr... HURRRHG *lifts ups the robe, showing off his private parts to the approaching army*.

XO6EvHH.png
I wish I could unsee it.

EnlwBOQ.png
It worked, though.

Cml3scu.png
*running for his life under the barrage of bolts and arrows*

iKcFR32.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
*shoots and misses every time* Shit, fuck!

EnlwBOQ.png
GODDAMMIT, AZIRA! Did you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to git drunk before the battle?!

rsZZddA.jpg
It's the fucking rifle! If only you didn't sell my favorite one, Grimwulf!

XO6EvHH.png
*rattata* Got one!

cPKsyaM.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
GODDAMIT, WOMAN! I told you to HOLD YOUR FIRE! Now you drew their attention! FUCK!

rsZZddA.jpg
A MILF is flanking us, Grimwulf!

YQReSAZ.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
I got this. *fires Saiga*

kp7XmdJ.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Feel the power of communism.

Cml3scu.png
*psshh* huff, puff, they are catching up on me!

xMHWfeb.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
*psshh* Just don't stop, you stupid! Over.

rsZZddA.jpg
*bang* That was my last one, Grim! Out of ammo!

EnlwBOQ.png
Grab a molotov from lacgirl and wait for my orders.

XO6EvHH.png
There you go, daddy.

rsZZddA.jpg
Tanks. *an arrow whooshes right in front of Azira's face* SHIT!

rxiud9f.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Farkin' hell, their bows and even crossbows outrange us completely!

lzSW0Mi.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Everyone, keep your head down and HOLD YOUR GROUND!

One hour of INTENSIFIED COMBAT later.

Cml3scu.png
Fuuuuuuufgh haaaaargh *spits, gasps for air* I can't run anymore. Grimwuuuullfffff!!!! *drops down*

jb1kHNY.jpg

Meanwhile.

yct9ohx.jpg
*Swings his hammer* DIE, CITIZEN!

rsZZddA.jpg
*throws a molotov* GOTCHA!

EpMBKhe.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Except they are SURROUNDED BY WATER, AZIRA! GRIMWULF, YOU FUCK! SHOOT THEM!

EnlwBOQ.png
I'M EMPTY, DAMN YOU!

XO6EvHH.png
*reloads her gun, adrenaline rising every moment* I have to save my men. *rises up to embrasure only to catch a flaming bolt in her lung, abrupting her breath and setting lacgirl on fire* AGHhh..?

tjSpehO.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*swings the hammer, loses his balance and falls* Fuck! *watches helplessly as the man rises his sword to finish off Kalin*

y8GYA51.png
*SUDDENLY, a burning lacgirl throws herself between Kalin and the swordsman. There is a crossbow bolt sticking out of her lung. The sword falls on her head, instead of Kalin's, but Kalin immidiately gets up and couterstrikes the swordsman. Both lacgirl and the swordsman drop dead*

EnlwBOQ.png
*opens the door the same moment*

F5upV9G.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
IT IS NOW OR NEVER, GRIMWULF!

8zsYAxJ.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*swings his hammer violently at the swordsman in front* WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE HERE!

KzyJYw0.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
COME ON! THROW THE FUCKING GRENAAAADE!!

EnlwBOQ.png
Get down, Kalin. *One simple motion of hand, followed by a blidning flash. All sounds are gone, except for a slight ringing in the ears. There is a smell of smoke and burned flesh. A lot of burned flesh.*

0WZ8A30.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Kalin! KALIN! *tries to help Kalin stand up, fails* Come on, damn you!

AJ3LWc8.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
*opens the back door* We have to escape! NOW!

EnlwBOQ.png
KALIN! *bitchslaps again and again* Stand up, damn you! The plan has failed, we have to get out!

yct9ohx.jpg
*gets up with significant effort* As soon as it's over... I will have my fucking bonus.

4cRbQEa.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
FUCK, it's too late! We are surrounded!

HQnq4uJ.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Fall back, FALL BACK!

yct9ohx.jpg
*Runs towards the door, then stops all of a sudden* You know what? Fuckit.

vHYK0ks.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*ROARS like a thunder god* I AM KALIN, SON OF KALIN FROM SOL!!! AND I WILL FUCK YOU ALL, HHHRRRRAAA *smashes the poor thing's face in just a single wild swing* WHO'S NEXT? WHO THE FUCK IS NEXT, YOU MAGGOTS?!

And that was the moment of morale failure.

75NksAP.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Are they running away?

rsZZddA.jpg
Holy shit.

EnlwBOQ.png
We did it.

rsZZddA.jpg
WE DID IT!!!

m5fxpR6.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*drops down on his knees, shaking*

EduGlFq.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
You alright, men?

rsZZddA.jpg
Physically? I'm fine, a few minor burns and scratches. Almost caught a flaming bolt.

aP5BE3K.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Mentally? Not sure. Not sure at all.

EnlwBOQ.png
Kalin?

yct9ohx.jpg
... My left foot feels funny.

SA7IrCM.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*hands shaking*

EnlwBOQ.png
It's alright, men. We made it. We made it.

rsZZddA.jpg
Lacgirl and Ryan didn't.

EnlwBOQ.png
So? People come and people go. No point in thinking about it.

rsZZddA.jpg
That's dark, Grim.

EnlwBOQ.png
Anyway, it's the three of us versus the world. Just like the old days.

yct9ohx.jpg
Why?

EnlwBOQ.png
Mm?

yct9ohx.jpg
You tell me why, dammit. We came all the way here, lost some of our people, nearly got killed ourselves - why? All for revenge? In the name of Gregory fucking Slavmen?!

EnlwBOQ.png
It's not about revenge or Slavmen - who fucking cares about Slavmen - It's about retribution. My message to the world and all those who think they can FUCK with KKK. Would you rather spend your life on the road, Kalin? Hiding and scavenging for survival?

rsZZddA.jpg
Well, you've sent your message all right. Now what?

EnlwBOQ.png
Like you said earlier this morning, Azira. It's the end of the road.

rsZZddA.jpg
Meaning?

EnlwBOQ.png
We arrived at our final destination. Welcome, komrades.

eZa8zD0.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Welcome to Kodex Kommunistic Kolony.

Last edited:
things went pretty well! only the useless people died, and what doesn't kill you only leaves you physically broken and mentally scarred, so the others will be fine. besides, construction involves a fair amount of peasant death via accident or overenthusiastic "encouragement" anyways, so if anything by acquiring these magnificent dwellings you've come out ahead.

a good day.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Making this update, behind the scenes:

I was not in control of this situation.

:stunned:

Grimwulf, do you have a litany of the fallen in the previous thread?

In previous one - no. I believe we only had one colonist dead in Season 1 (Day's Servant) - he is included in Memorial section in OP.

Gonna update Memorial, along with Teh Red List, later this weekend.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom