Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why Did Corporate Jew Master Leave

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
So it is confirmed that he committed suicide around the same time he left the Codex?

E-mail says it happened in april, so yes.

Pretty fucked up to think he might have even killed himself soon after he said his farewells on steam chat. :cry:

I don't think CJM was the type of guy to be persuaded. Very little any of us could've done to keep him.

Ahh well.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
if true (which i'm sceptical about, having survived at least 3 internet deaths so far), the mention of "rifle" in this one is pretty friggin' morbid:

0bdbe89e2efce61f93228d208274f08a.png

Johannes

Arcane
Oh no Codex, you really believed the "he's not dead, he went to live on a farm" spiel?

F
I didn't believe the farm part but I didn't think he was gonna kill himself either.

And even if he's dead doesn't mean it's suicide. He maybe just got into an argument with Stavros.

thesoup

Arcane
I honestly fear he might do something to himself after talking to him. Dunno. :/

Me: heya, is you leaving the codex and going back to greece alone an aprils fools or is it true?!
Magic Tekbir: no its true
Me: woah
Me: I hope ur ok and all. if you really do it I wish you all the best, be safe and all
Magic Tekbir: yea goodbye
Me: :(
Magic Tekbir: wait how do you know
Me: there's a thread on the 'dex
Magic Tekbir: oh yea orma linked me
Me: yah
Magic Tekbir: why do they care anyway
Me: bc you were one of the more recognizable and better posters
Me: so uh... don't do anything stupid and don't let "I'm going back to greece alone" be a metaphor for "I'll jump off a cliff" or smth please ;)
Magic Tekbir: woman we just traded videogames
Me: yeah but you seem like a decent person and also I don't want anyone to off themselves bc it's sad
Me: no worries I won't go into LIFE IS WORTH LIVING BLAH BLAH mode I just hope ur fine and all and wish you the best :)
Why are you assuming he's going to commit suicide? It's kind of insulting to message a guy and do the pity routine like that. Just leave him be. Let him live his life.
:negative:

Johannes

Arcane
People should have helped him while he was spreading his "inject T" and asocial bullshit. Now it's too late.

Rest in Peace Dude
Cmon lah, nobody takes that shit seriously. But maybe that's the problem, if he believed in his message he would still be here injecting T with us.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom