Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Explain the rating restrictions.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I'm curious as to the logic behind who gets to use what ratings.

First there are the Trump ratings, which I'm assuming are for people who either vocally defended Trump or are patrons.

Then there's several "normal" ones which for some reason I can't use. Off the top of my head Up Yours, Interesting, Give Me Dem Dollar Bills, and Nice are ratings I cannot use, for whatever reason. I'd like to know why.

Then there's some which are restricted to certain sub-forums, like Deus Volt, which is only in Politics (I think?).

I'd like to see all this laid out.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I believe the Trump ratings replace some other ratings.

For example, DarkUnderlord won't let me touch kitties.

cat.gif
cat.gif
cat.gif

Last edited:
Weasel
A lot of them were for taking a risk in site feedback, when DU does his "sign up here" thing and you roll the dice and hope for the best. That led to the assortment of kitties, nukes, etc in one thread, and the redistribution of Blaine's parrots (and the other parrot rating) in another.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
btn_donateCC_LG.gif

One Button to rule them all,
One Button to find them.
One Button to bring them all,
and in the forums bind them.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
It's basically like this, from what I understand.

Starter Pack: be a member for 1 year or donate 5 dorra
Full Experience: the above + replied "y" to DU's post in that one thread
Trump DLC: patron only
Goldfist: ??? (possibly works like reddit's gold, dunno, it's very rare)
Bird in a Hat: ???
'k: DU's personal button

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Weasel
It's basically like this.

Starter Pack: be a member for 1 year or donate 5 dorra
Full Experience: the above + replied "y" to DU's post in that one thread
Trump DLC: patron only
Goldfist: ???
Bird in a Hat: ???

Goldfist is for prestigious gentlemen/ (or occasionally Fallout4 fans).
Bird in a Hat is for participating in the necessary redistribution of Blaine's parrot count.

Trump DLC isn't for patron only though, it was for persevering, in the face of hopeless odds, against the evil forces in the Trump thread (Bradylama, Buzz, Xenich et al)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom