Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

Kahr

Nothing new. Boring.

Erikolaiz

Educated
The real question is if it'll have any scenes with more emotional impact than when Patty mourns for her dead brother in Risen 3. That's a hard one to top. :M

Risen3_2017-08-22_19-38-08-79.jpg

Erikolaiz

Educated
I was searching for a particular Elex video. Found this one, which doesn't seem to be related to Elex despite having both "Elex" and "Björn Pankratz" in the title.

... but at least it massively fucked with my hearing. This is the least comfy video I've ever listened to, so you need to suffer as I have.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hype for this game shows how blind people are and how little they have learned over the years.
It's Piranha Bytes after all, stop fooling yourself, have some dignity.

dignity? what's that?

You know ELEX is a quality game because they even modeled the rebar in derelict concrete structures!

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Maybe there's a guy that's been working alone on Gothic-style game for past 20 years in some bunker and one day he will release it?
Miracles happen.
:desu:

Lord Andre

Arcane
What's the point of making these hugefuck worlds? It just gets boring after you can roflstomp everything. Just make a smaller world with quality content FFS.

I hate Bethesda and the throngs of zombies that play their games so fucking much... they're number 3 on my genocide list after muslims and mynon.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What's the point of making these hugefuck worlds? It just gets boring after you can roflstomp everything. Just make a smaller world with quality content FFS.

I hate Bethesda and the throngs of zombies that play their games so fucking much... they're number 3 on my genocide list after muslims and mynon.
Aren't the muslims and mynon the same thing.Judging by his posts his intellegance is equal to that of a ISIS recruiter.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Blah, it's one of those kiddie fake tattoos that used to come with bubble gum and candy bars... Darth Roxor promised to have ELEX's logo properly tattooed across the whole of his back.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom