Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire now has a Wikipedia article!

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
They gave in exchange some pretty awesome monuments, though.

Don't bother replying, you believe in "cultural marxism" so you are a lunatic. Merely having the chance to post the statue at Treptower Park in an unrelated thread is a plus. It's a very nice piece of Berlin, very quiet and strangely devoid of random drunkards pissing everywhere like most of the city.

About the article, I do wonder who was the retard on the "Alt-right gaming site". Probably a false flag from some madman.

Nah, you're just a lying retard. Muh alt right is made up bullshit like muh alt right gaming website is made up bullshit, by the same scumbags. Muh alt right did not invent the term cultural marxism it's been around a long time.

Now kill yourself you disgusting fucking retard.

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Wikipedia was confirmed for having been subverted by trolls and cultural Marxists. I know several high traffic pages that have elements on them that are pure fabrication.

They have frequent edit wars and behave like children, not a credible place of information.

Yeah someone using Wikipedia as a source for their info might as well admit they are slow witted brainwashed automatons with no capacity for critical thought whatsoever. It immediately disqualifies your argument in a discussion. They only thing you proved is that you are a good little obedient brainwashed sheep/tax-miner. If this is not obvious the fact that MSM likes to quote Wikipedia should be a unmissable warning sign.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
So you think that knowledge should be eternal and unchanging, not based on empirical evidence?

What a dishonest misinformed little creature you are, I know your ilk (based on your previous posts and demeanor). Anyway the problem with Wikipedia even if information is posted with correct citations linking to proper peer reviewed research it can be removed and censored based on the whim of an individual or group of individuals who have no qualifications or insight on a subject.

But for you to find out this information you'd need to look at certain types of articles (something controversial or in media spotlight) and then be able to read the edit history and have the ability to think "Why is this person reverting this fact?, What do they have to gain?" being able to do these simple things is outside the scope of your thinking so I cannot expect you to ever comprehend.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
In crookapedia whoever has more perseverence wins, and many people who do edit get banned for purely ideological reasons with very lame excuses given. Sometimes they get overturned but anyone editing anything who is remotely conservative will spend most of their time just fighting to keep from being banned. NOT LIKE ANY OTHER PLACES WE KNOW AT ALL OF COURSE.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Anyway the problem with Wikipedia even if information is posted with correct citations linking to proper peer reviewed research it can be removed and censored based on the whim of an individual or group of individuals who have no qualifications or insight on a subject

That is why Wikipedia encourages experts in subject matters and fact-checking groups to edit. Wikipedia is fully aware of corporate advocacy being a huge hindrance to its goals

But for you to find out this information you'd need to look at certain types of articles (something controversial or in media spotlight) and then be able to read the edit history and have the ability to think "Why is this person reverting this fact?, What do they have to gain?" being able to do these simple things is outside the scope of your thinking so I cannot expect you to ever comprehend.

I don't think that Wikipedia can never be biased, but a major part of their mission is to ensure lack of bias.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Stack exchange are assholes now. Always closing or redirecting questions, or bitching. Fuck them.

That's another of Wikipedia's issues; its culture has became too insular and has lost a lot of perspective. However, you can say this about the forum we're posting on now, though it's not such a big deal as the forum's goals don't require such a large member base.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Seize the means of cultural production?
Actually yes, culture is a byproduct of societal hyerarchies that are a direct result of the economic relationships, however Cultural Marxism focuses on the social superstructure instead of framing it in a correct Marxist whole, essentially is a tool of jewish subversion for selfserving academicians

Iznaliu

Arbiter
It looks like Cleve noticed this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grimoire:_Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar&oldid=797167469

This is the ugliest naked hit piece smear ever put up on Wikipedia. Expect a takedown notice for this bitchy revenge polemic in the near future. The article has been hand edited by somebody nursing a grudge for this game that has nothing to do with the fantastic response it is getting from Steam players. Once again somebody telling people what they can and cannot like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grimoire:_Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar&oldid=797173710

IF this isn't fake news, what is? 70% approval rate on Steam without a manual and thousands singing the game's praises but you're quoting a guy who suggests all these people don't know or are lying about the game? Any idea how crazy that is? The sanity flags are back the other way, you're out of bounds.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grimoire:_Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar&oldid=797174248

Again, you're quoting a guy in the comments section who suggests the 4000+ people playing the game aren't really playing it or enjoying it. Almost like Hillary's landslide in the election. You're OUTSIDE the sanity flags.)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Traditionally, gaming historians have treated Blakemore's version of events with skepticism, but after Sir-Tech documents appeared for auction showing the "penisaur" he alleged was present in the game, his version of events has been lended more credibility.[5]

:lol: What a line.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
How can these dishonest cucks remove all mentions of 'dex from the article when the majority of information and discussion about Grimoire has come from 'dex? I thought they wanted to remain objective? Fucking faggots all of them

Iznaliu

Arbiter
How can these dishonest cucks remove all mentions of 'dex from the article when the majority of information and discussion about Grimoire has come from 'dex? I thought they wanted to remain objective? Fucking faggots all of them

The majority of information about the Time Cube comes from its website; that doesn't mean you use it to build the article.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Finally someone who knows 2017 is a thing :salute::salute:

People will shoot you here for saying that.

I don't care. This is 2017. Deus Ex is a 2000 videogame and I will judge it accordingly. Grimoire was released in 2017 and I wll judge it accordingly: I don't give a shit if it was "meant to be released 20 years ago", truth is it was released this year and that's how I will judge it.

Harpsichord

Arcane
Knowing how to read a pages edit history is completely different from being some kind of tinfoil hat. There is nothing special about these people just a stupid belief system.

By being "open source" anyone can edit a page to suit their views, I myself have added many stealth edits to pages of games I dislike that remain to this day even though they are untrue therefore the system is flawed.
It's almost like you're part of the problem.

Severian Silk

I think if it's a direct quote from Cleve, then you may post it on Wikipedia. But they would probably remove it anyway due to Cleve being Cleve.

Also, the Video Games project on Wikipedia thinks sites like IGN and GameSpot are prestigious Pulitzer Prize winning journalism, and are a bunch of fanboys always trying to pimp them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing how to read a pages edit history is completely different from being some kind of tinfoil hat. There is nothing special about these people just a stupid belief system.

By being "open source" anyone can edit a page to suit their views, I myself have added many stealth edits to pages of games I dislike that remain to this day even though they are untrue therefore the system is flawed.
Fucking nazi shit.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Who is that HorarioS guy? Seems to have a grudge or something. Too collected to be Commie, too persistent to be Drog, too much time on his hands like Zeppo... Hmm.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Grimoire:_Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar

John Walker's quote[edit]

John Walker's comment under an article is not a review. HorarioS needs to stop pushing his own agenda, eg. including lengthy quotes of every single criticism mentioned in an article and then reverting changes that trim down those quotes. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 95.120.127.207 (talk) 14:07, 26 August 2017 (UTC)

Before using the talk page, please consult WP:TPYES. Thank you. HoratioS (talk) 15:36, 26 August 2017 (UTC)

HoratioS and LadyError, both of you are over WP:3RR. I've protected the page - please work this dispute out here instead of reverting further. My protection should not be construed as endorsement of a certain version of the page. GABgab 15:48, 26 August 2017 (UTC)​

LadyError, I would respectfully request further details about how the information you deleted from the page violated wikipedia guidelines. Thank you most kindly and have a nice day. HoratioS (talk) 15:52, 26 August 2017 (UTC)

Predictable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom