Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let us RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND

Reinhardt

Arcane
:outrage:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Baaah! I mean - gutt jerb
It was so good you can now go west and ask for welfare with nothing but a rag on the head.

Nahel

Arcane
Neocore never changes. Great ideas and potential ruined by awful bugs, balance and rushed execution.

lightbane

Arcane
:necro:

How did I miss this LP? Quite fun, if hard to see what's going in these pics. Not very historically accurate of course, but the things mentioned by the author were isteresting. Always good to have more info about the Great Enemy

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
How so? It doesn't look like this in the case of Europe, dunno where you're from.

France. And yes, the 29th of March 2019, our ancestral enemy will be gone at last. Take that, Richard !

It's Brexit? It won't change anything, England just leave the EU, it won't remove the tunnel or the ferries. We might even get more English in France with all the libtard who are going to flee from there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom