Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tyranny + Bastard's Wound Expansion Thread

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
The Infinity Engine does what Unity can't. :M

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I wonder what the release date will end up being. I know there was that slip about August on the PoE reddit but with how tight lipped they're being and how annoyed McLean seemed to be that any details of it were released an August release seems unlikely.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Such heresy exists ?

Yes. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...tter-than-pillars-of-eternity-discuss.112882/

I'll always remember bminorkey in particular because she's Josh's dream girl (brunette, boring, Jewish [though since his decade-long relationship ended, he might not want to be with another one again, I wouldn't know), and that's the ultimate betrayal.
Oh gods there are 30 heretics.It is time for the napalm.I am not the biggest fan of PoE but still managed to finish it twice without a problem.While Tranny i had to set the difficulty to story mode and rush trough it.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Both are a slog with almost nothing remarkable about them, but Tranny is on another level of shittiness entirely.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Live:

I can't watch this now, if you're watching then post if there's anything cool/interesting.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

New Tyranny Expansion Releases on September 7
Published: August 23, 2017 4:30:00 PM GMT+0300
Bastards_Wound_Logo.png

STOCKHOLM – Aug. 23, 2017 — Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a loyal servant of Kyros, today announced the release date for Bastard’s Wound, the next expansion for Tyranny. Featuring major new challenges for the player and new companion quests for the award-winning role-playing game (RPG) developed by Obsidian Entertainment, Tyranny: Bastard’s Wound will become available worldwide on September 7, 2017 for Windows, MacOS, and Linux PCs. The expansion will be available from digital retailers everywhere for $14.99.

To set the stage for the events of Bastard’s Wound, Paradox and Obsidian revealed a new cinematic trailer today at Gamescom. View it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3TzucxIBnE

The Bastard’s Wound DLC adds a new region to the game, with a host of new quests and people to conquer. Delve deeper into the mysteries of Terratus as you bring Kyros' justice (or your own version of it) to a new corner of the Tiers. In addition to the new region, Bastard's Wound gives you a chance to learn more about your party in a trio of companion quests featuring Lantry, Verse, and Barik.

For more information on Tyranny, please visit https://www.paradoxplaza.com/tyranny

Starwars

Arcane
What a good way to market this game. Let's play it with some dude reading all the text on the live stream.

Ffs Paradox.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'll always remember bminorkey in particular because she's Josh's dream girl (brunette, boring, Jewish [though since his decade-long relationship ended, he might not want to be with another one again, I wouldn't know]), and that's the ultimate betrayal.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/women-on-the-codex.114858/page-12#post-5083302
bminorkey. I only memorized her name because she's one of Josh Sawyer's dream girls (brunette, boring, Jewish).
:butthurt:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have never felt so indifferent for an Obsidian product before. I'll probably get it during a sale in a year or two.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I have never felt so indifferent for an Obsidian product before. I'll probably get it during a sale in a year or two.
Better try some obscure rpg like kult heretic kingdoms,inquisitor or siege of avalon.This shit is even waste of time to download it off some torrent.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Kult: Heretic Kingdoms is a bit Diablo-ish as far as I know and it gets repetitive fast. Inquisitor starts well, but people say the combat system is awful. Never heard of Siege of Avalon. I'd go with Prelude to Darkness maybe, if you want obscure. Evil Islands is also ...unconventional.

BilboBaggins

Educated
"I'll bash the shit out of this game, but I'll probably pick it up on sale (or download it illegally) when I have nothing else to play." - RPG Codex

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Kult: Heretic Kingdoms is a bit Diablo-ish as far as I know and it gets repetitive fast. Inquisitor starts well, but people say the combat system is awful. Never heard of Siege of Avalon. I'd go with Prelude to Darkness maybe, if you want obscure. Evil Islands is also ...unconventional.
Agree but still better than Tranny.Evil Islands too becomes boring later in the game.Inquisition you have the console and could buff your hero so the combat doesn't matter,but yea the combat and the moving speed are shit.Is Prelude to Darkness any good and does it have tons of bugs and side quests?

Lacrymas

Arcane
Is Prelude to Darkness any good and does it have tons of bugs and side quests?

It's good. It's also free. It has enough side quests, but people report it as being somewhat unstable, but YMMV. I didn't get crashes when I was playing it at the points people complain about.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom