Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ruiner - dark cyberpunk isometric shooter

lightbane

Arcane
Now with more cyberpunk!

May be good enough for a playthrough or two.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This seems less like Hotline Miami and more like a standard overhead shoot-em-up. Hotline Miami games were more about strategy/trial and error.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
my gosh this is beautiful, purely beautiful. i can't believe in 23 years of my shitty life i missed that wonderful man with his wonderful work of art. i think i am crying right now. it's just magical. nothing has ever touched my stone cold heart like this in years. thank you, thank you thank you

Alexios

Augur
Patron
The first 5 min were amazing. The remaining 15 were the same repetitive boring shit.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Hopefully the game has improved in the year since that video was released.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
A not-so-new trailer with release date (September 26):

It's that trailer from the E3 Devolver Madness Conference.

Atomkilla

Arcane
I really wish this game was more gory. So many different weapons, but from what I've seen, every mob's dying animation is pretty much the same - dropping to the ground with a bit of blood spurting.

PrettyDeadman

It will probably be pretty shallow & bad.
I will buy it & Hob anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom