Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
TpaWS3T.jpg

:love::love::love:
This is how my relationship would end. I am saying that as someone who beat the game during a "free weekend" period on Steam.
Doesn't mean much when there are plenty of games that are less than 10 hours long. Beating that in one weekend is not impressive in the slightest.
I know. I just don't ever intend to buy it. I beat it, doing basically only the main quest and a couple of side quests. Nothing impressive about it, but I never said it was.

Grimlorn

Arcane
A few months ago they played the best tracks on the radio of Secret of Mana with a real orchestra. Sounded great.

Max Stats

Liturgist
Other than animals, what penises are there? Every penis is attached to an animal unless someone choppy choppy pee pee.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
More like, "List of colorful blobby things I can't see/read because I am old"

(sorta like trying to read Cleve's ID/Super ID windows)

Zep--

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Excuse me while I break out the dance shoes (and yes, I purposefully ignored the Bioware sub-forum to post this here):

BioWare has posted an update on the “Mass Effect” website to announce that the latest patch to its “Mass Effect: Andromeda” game, update 1.10, will be the final update for the title.

They add that “there are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.” This confirms rumors that followed in the wake of the game’s disappointing release both in terms of reviews and sales, that ‘Andromeda’ will be the first game in the series to not get single-player DLC expansions.

Patches in recent months have been focused on fixing the bugs that came with the game’s launch. The game had a troubled development that saw many of the original plans chucked out and what game remaining assembled in the space of just eighteen months.

With sequel plans scrapped, and the new game being abandoned just five months after release, the series has effectively been killed. Some story-based multiplayer missions are the only thing left for fans of the franchise to look forward to. Don’t expect a return of the once great series anytime soon.

tenor.gif

Freddie

Savant
Excuse me while I break out the dance shoes (and yes, I purposefully ignored the Bioware sub-forum to post this here):

BioWare has posted an update on the “Mass Effect” website to announce that the latest patch to its “Mass Effect: Andromeda” game, update 1.10, will be the final update for the title.

They add that “there are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.” This confirms rumors that followed in the wake of the game’s disappointing release both in terms of reviews and sales, that ‘Andromeda’ will be the first game in the series to not get single-player DLC expansions.

Patches in recent months have been focused on fixing the bugs that came with the game’s launch. The game had a troubled development that saw many of the original plans chucked out and what game remaining assembled in the space of just eighteen months.

With sequel plans scrapped, and the new game being abandoned just five months after release, the series has effectively been killed. Some story-based multiplayer missions are the only thing left for fans of the franchise to look forward to. Don’t expect a return of the once great series anytime soon.

tenor.gif
Yeah... this might be a good time to note couple of other things that this achieved besides sinking the franchise.

I never, ever had this much fun on game I never played, even tried the demo. Yet the ride was hilarious to epic proportions. I think the best moment was when Total Biscuit tried to champ the game and the best he could come up with was like: "Character models don't look that bad if you keep helmets on."

Other aspect is not actually something I feel very important. I think that sharing things, especially knowledge inside family is important and this epic failure to not only fail in capitalising the potential of franchise, but sinking it, makes a good example, a story that is good to share if some of the younger in family is interested in getting game developing. So how Andromedatanic hit she shitberg, and why, there are all elements which makes very educating story, what to avoid. And while this isn't the topic for this sort of things, I can't resist but to mention that metaphor of poor sailor trying to get in the lifeboat and only to get kicked in the head with high heel shoe and falling overboard, and the last thing he sees is under the skirt of female she tried to collaborate, and sausage hanging there between 'her' legs, is useful in wider sense and can add some colour to story.

Meanwhile Codex was following it and having a beach party and laughing - stupid fucks did it all to themselves. :D

No, despite trends that may appear popular, don't be a victim, by the definition, it sucks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom