Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

F1 2017

Rev

Arcane
Looks cool and Spa is always the best circuit, I'll wait some days to see if there are any bugs or other problems and then I think I'll buy it.

Rev

Arcane
Seems like I'm the only one interested in the game here, lol.
Btw, I found a nice price on Amazon with an additional discount for Prime users and I pre-ordered it. I hope it doesn't launch with too many bugs.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm buying this game solely because of classic cars and tracks. Took Codemasters 3 installments to finally get them back into the franchise, hope it's worth it :bounce:

Astral Rag

Arcane
Are there Romance options?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom