Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://bethesda.net/en/article/1flg4XQFe4UcUGSCqe4k2S/fallout-4-game-of-the-year-edition

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
Return to the Wasteland on September 26 with Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition. With all the latest gameplay updates (including Survival mode), graphical enhancements, the ability to play Mods for free on PC and consoles, plus all official add-ons included, this is the ultimate way to experience the award-winning post-nuclear adventure from Bethesda Game Studios.

Winner of more than 200 “Best Of” awards – including the 2016 BAFTA and 2016 D.I.C.E. Game of the Year – Fallout 4 is the studio’s most ambitious game yet. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland.

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition includes the fully updated original game along with all six add-ons: Nuka-World, Vault-Tec Workshop, Contraptions Workshop, Far Harbor, Wasteland Workshop and Automatron. Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition will be available on September 26 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Be sure to reserve your copy in the upcoming weeks from select digital and physical retailers.

The Pip-Boys Are Back!

To celebrate the Game of the Year Edition, Bethesda will release a limited quantity of Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Pip-Boy collector editions, exclusively available in North America at select retailers. The Pip-Boy Edition includes Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and will retail for $99.99 USD, and will also release on September 26.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lol:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
20330393.jpg

hellbent

Augur
To celebrate the Game of the Year Edition, Bethesda will release a limited quantity of Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Pip-Boy collector editions, exclusively available in North America at select retailers. The Pip-Boy Edition includes Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and will retail for $99.99 USD, and will also release on September 26.

Oh, be still my heart. In addition to repackaging a garbage game with their crappy DLC, they are now repackaging garbage collectible LARPer toys as well?:decline:

hogcranker

Novice
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Someday an alien archaeologist will find a gamer's bedroom and use the contents to help prove what an inferior race we were.

Akriel Lukas

Literate
Looks great. I really enjoyed playing Fallout 4. I don't understand the extreme criticism.
Indeed. I enjoy the actual shooter. Of course in my mind isn't a Fallout just another "i'm bored, need kill things because i'm only got 30 mns to play today"

Sultan

Novice
Patron
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Someday an alien archaeologist will find a gamer's bedroom and use the contents to help prove what an inferior race we were.

Only if it has a skeleton sitting at a desk with its hand on the mouse for true Bethesda environmental story telling.
It will fit right in with the classics like skeleton in the bathtub, skeleton in the fridge, skeleton on the floor...

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

Only if it has a skeleton sitting at a desk with its hand on the mouse for true Bethesda environmental story telling.
It will fit right in with the classics like skeleton in the bathtub, skeleton in the fridge, skeleton on the floor...
Don't forget skeleton in the closet, skeleton masturbating.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Not even the Bethestards seem to remember this, or care. I think that they've finally hit rock-bottom in terms of casualization, and with any luck, they'll learn what happens when you appeal to the lowest common denominators and get dependent entirely on things everyone else can find just about anywhere, anyway.

But they won't. They never learn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom