Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Kahr

Yeah. Charlottesville truely changed everything. :lol:
We're living in a Post-Charlottesville world. :lol:

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
Brazil...
Where hearts were entertaining June
We stood beneath an amber moon
And softly murmured "someday soon"

Then...
Tomorrow was another day
The morning took me miles away
With still a million things to say

Now...
When twilight dims the sky above
Recalling thrills of our love
There is one thing I'm certain of

Return, I will, to old Brazil

:ibelieveincleve:

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
nothing wrong with casual racism tbh
its fun

It can be fun when both sides are of similar mind and not taking things too seriously. For example, call me a sheepshagger and I'll laugh it off. I'm all for having a healthy superiority complex - that's human nature - but certain Codexers don't know where to stop, and our Brazilian friend is a textbook example of not knowing when to shut the fuck up and walk away.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Gotta admire Infinitrons patience. If I was him I'd have enough after the first page of antisemitic abuse. The scene was resembling more someone in a padded cell in an psychiatric emergy ward for neonazis.

DarkUnderlord ban me, I'm tired of contributing to your site. Also, ban Infinitron, he's tired of contributing to your site.

Reported and requested to move to General Leaving Forever thread.

Also, never knew Burning Bridges was so reasonable.

He's reasonable, they way Ted Bundy looked reasonable in interviews.

You didn't see his last one did you?

I've seen it, that's exactly how I imagine Burning Bridges, intelligent, articulate, yet degenerate, coldly logical and sociopathic. I should've written it as "reasonable".

WTF is this shit? Are you now taking turns looking up your arses and coming up with anything?

This is exactly how I imagine Western, and I close my eyes and touch myself.

033wadd.jpg

Don't click on it, it will make you gay: Full version

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Irenaeus is what is elsewhere classified as parodist/ironist. He's making fun of the far right. Problem is, his shitposting is enabling those around here who actually hold such views.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Haha, yes. That you actually take it seriously shows why parodists like him are useful (to a point). It is just that, as others said, he doesn't know when to stop and is actually contributing nothing outside of his shitposting.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Irenaeus is what is elsewhere classified as parodist/ironist. He's making fun of the far right. Problem is, his shitposting is enabling those around here who actually hold such views.
He staged his response in this thread (and in others) as he has been wanting to leave Codex for good for quite some time, but to no avail due to lack of willpower (it's hard, I know).

Now he got what he wanted through getting banned

Last edited:

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Haha, yes. That you actually take it seriously shows why parodists like him are useful.

He might once have been a long time ago, but as I said he didn't know where the invisible line was drawn and turned himself into a tedious retard prone to scattershot shit-flinging without a hint of wit or irony. Or indeed the apparently self-awareness to take a step back.

Parody? Excuse me while I pick up my eyeballs after they rolled out of my head.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
He staged his response in this thread (and in others) as he has been wanting to leave Codex for good for quite some time, but to no avail due to lack of willpower (it's hard, I know).

If it was the first time then I could believe that, but Irenaeus has been banned several times before for exactly this kind of behaviour. Why he gets a free pass to return I don't know? Perhaps, as Infinitron said, it's because he's got a history of credit, which he is now rapidly burning through. Curious to see when and in what form he will return.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Haha, yes. That you actually take it seriously shows why parodists like him are useful (to a point). It is just that, as others said, he doesn't know when to stop and is actually contributing nothing outside of his shitposting.

That's funny, I always thought you were a parodist.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Haha, yes. That you actually take it seriously shows why parodists like him are useful.

He might once have been a long time ago, but as I said he didn't know where the invisible line was drawn and turned himself into a tedious retard prone to scattershot shit-flinging without a hint of wit or irony. Or indeed the apparently self-awareness to take a step back.

Parody? Excuse me while I pick up my eyeballs after they rolled out of my head.
Internet troll becoming too invested in his assumed persona is nothing new, especially if he is stuck with a same one for a long time, within one community.

Burning Bridges

If it was the first time then I could believe that, but Irenaeus has been banned several times before for exactly this kind of behaviour. Why he gets a free pass to return I don't know? Perhaps, as Infinitron said, it's because he's got a history of credit, which he is now rapidly burning through. Curious to see when and in what form he will return.

I believe he donated a substantial amount money perhaps even more than 100$ which makes him one of the most valuable members for Infinitron. Otherwise they would have nuked him long ago.

Also, he was indeed different 2 years ago and an amusing if somewhat strange person - he loves to post images of himself in front of a mirror, and with an expression that I never liked. A bit like a rich kid in school that needs a thourough beating up. I have no idea what happened to him, could be drugs, disease, some underlying sexual problem or simply too much time with the internet. I only know he went full retard when he started rating every single post he saw, even of people he allegedly ignored. He also started boasting that he was in control of the site etc, another sign of mania. Ca 6 weeks ago when he made his leaving thread was the point I would have personally pulled the trigger and nuked him if this was my site - but Infinitron etc were really generous and gave him a huge probation period. The result can be seen on the last pages. I have never seen anyone beg so much for ban on this site tbh.

He is probably now loudly arguing with his wife, who will be more than happy if he is not in front of the computer the entire day. So perhaps this is a good ending point on this bizarre personality change.

Kahr

He is probably now loudly arguing with his wife, who will be more than happy if he is not in front of the computer the entire day. So perhaps this is a good ending point on this bizarre personality change.
There is no ending point with him.
It's just the full cycle of being an attention whore.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

It's more than that. He also spammed me with anti-Jew slurs on Steam chat right after getting banned (risking a Steam ban and loss of all of his games!). Guy's nuts.

but Infinitron etc were really generous and gave him a huge probation period

lol, you think I'm in control of this? I said he should be banned then. The admins felt otherwise.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
It's more than that. He also spammed me with anti-Jew slurs on Steam chat right after getting banned (risking a Steam ban and loss of all of his games!). Guy's nuts.

It's just parody though, Mynon's certain of that and nobody knows the Codex like he does
Well, if he really is honest to god far-right nut, then this community is to blame for not removing him earlier. It's not like your reputation is anything to be proud about at this point, but users buying admin protection for such behavior (as might be the case here) sure won't impress anyone.

I still suspect him for a parodist tho. In the end, even if he isn't, he is only hurting "his" side, be it pretended or real...

Burning Bridges

Kev Inkline said:

Now he got what he wanted through getting banned - which was effectively his ....Final Solution......:yeah:

As in "please ban me I can't do it myself"? I know such things exist .. could be true actually. I had checked retardo land yesterday and the entire front page was filled only with threads he had opened within the last 24 hours, and they all went "Jews must die" "Muslims will die" "Infinitron is a Jew" etc and inside the threads he usually quotes his own posts and stresses how absolutely profound they are. Almost as if he became so crazy that he forgot that he is not alone in the internet. Or he just wanted someone to get so fed up with him that they simply had to issue a ban.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom