Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Delterius

Arcane
16072.jpg

another of the noseless people.

Not cool bro you should have tagged me.

:(

valcik

Arcane
rpgcodex will shut down within the next 5 years
One would have thought these stupid Trabant riders can't get more lame, yet they keep surprising you.. Hurry up, show your old posts on 'dex to your whole family and make them proud of your prime time on the interwebz before is too late, because nobody else cares.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Let's get back to the heart of the matter : when will the Codex ban nazis ?

If you want to censor a point of view then just come out and say so, but I thought the French were against that kind of thing.

You do not know much about the french. Hosted in France, RPGCodex would be illegal and closed down rather quickly.

And I am starting to wonder if that would not be a good thing. I fully respect DU's point of view of having a place where everyone can freely express his opinions, but there are some here who abuse that right. GD is now basically Stormfront, and even the gaming forums are filled with trolls posting edgy reactions and judging games almost exclusively based on so called moral values. That Siege of Dragonspear has such a lengthy thread devoted to one crappy line of dialog is a disgrace and tells much of the quality of the discussion that can now be expected in this forum. Absolutely every gaming thread eventually turns out to wonder if there are any gay characters in a game or if the game has liberal value. A movie thread ? Well, it's probably going to be about how many blacks are cast.

Even the quality of discussion that doesn't involve racism or bigottry has plumetted, probably because such an atmosphere doesn't attract the brightest amongst us.

Unchecked freedom of speech backfires. I'm still hanging out of habit but this place is getting less interesting by the day.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected

If you want to censor a point of view then just come out and say so, but I thought the French were against that kind of thing.

You do not know much about the french. Hosted in France, RPGCodex would be illegal and closed down rather quickly.

And I am starting to wonder if that would not be a good thing. I fully respect DU's point of view of having a place where everyone can freely express his opinions, but there are some here who abuse that right. GD is now basically Stormfront, and even the gaming forums are filled with trolls posting edgy reactions and judging games almost exclusively based on so called moral values. That Siege of Dragonspear has such a lengthy thread devoted to one crappy line of dialog is a disgrace and tells much of the quality of the discussion that can now be expected in this forum. Absolutely every gaming thread eventually turns out to wonder if there are any gay characters in a game or if the game has liberal value. A movie thread ? Well, it's probably going to be about how many blacks are cast.

Even the quality of discussion that doesn't involve racism or bigottry has plumetted, probably because such an atmosphere doesn't attract the brightest amongst us.

Unchecked freedom of speech backfires. I'm still hanging out of habit but this place is getting less interesting by the day.
if it's everywhere and it's most of the userbase and it bothers u...

bowngq.jpg

MasPingon

Arcane

That's why half of Europe laugh at you.

This is copypasta regresive leftists narrative. Do you got your own brain?

Sure dude, you are intellectual elite of the Codex. Together with Burning Bridges, buru5 and Mynon. Maybe someone can arrange you a safe space here, so we wouldn't have to see your faggotry?

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

if it's everywhere and it's most of the userbase and it bothers u...

bowngq.jpg
I am basically this forum's last hope.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
And I am starting to wonder if that would not be a good thing. I fully respect DU's point of view of having a place where everyone can freely express his opinions, but there are some here who abuse that right.

Maybe DU should appoint taxalot as an arbiter of what constitutes an abuse of free speech. He seems moral, unbiased and upstanding enough.

GD is now basically Stormfront

147.jpg

Kahr

DU should just give me temporary ownership of this forum. I would make it a cleaner, smarter place within weeks. You'd see how I "fix micro-issues.".
Membership would cost 50 bucks and after a week you would be broke.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
That Siege of Dragonspear has such a lengthy thread devoted to one crappy line of dialog is a disgrace and tells much of the quality of the discussion that can now be expected in this forum.

Or the quality of the game. If it were any good, people would be interested in talking about it instead of making tranny jokes

Apparently French people think because a game has a tranny it's sacred and can be shielded from criticism. I used to scoff the stereotype that the Frenchmen were effeminate but I'm starting to think there's something to that there's something true about it. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Most Frenchies are okay, taxalot is just a massive loser cuck.

Calling someone a "massive loser cuck" doesn't make the target automatically so ; however, it quite objectively tells a lot about your own intelligence.
Nobody who ever used the word "cuck", in fact, has amounted to anything in the history of mankind.

I'm not sure you ever opened a history book in your life, you ungrateful ignorant, but what do you think Augustus called Tiberius Claudius Nero?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom