Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Sorry to burst your bubble but Russia ain't newsworthy anymore. We no longer give a shit. In fact those new retaliatory sanctions by them Kwans disgruntle us quite a bit, we wanna do business with the Russians without some other power using excuses to boost their own natural resources sales and sabotaging German Russian joint ventures.
So I don't even watch CNN, I just know that they are more trustworthy than what most of you guys consume.
Are you saying the Codex isn't trustworthy??????

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So I don't even watch CNN, I just know that they are more trustworthy than what most of you guys consume.

Oh, wait, I get it. This is a troll. Now I feel silly about replying to you in a serious manner. Fuck, man, you got me good. :lol:

:lol:

https://howiecarrshow.com/13-times-cnn-ran-fake-news-list-of/

Golden Showers Dossier: After the bedbug infested BuzzFeed News published the infamous, error-ridden dossier (which was paid for and produced by pro-Clinton Democrat operatives), CNN breathlessly repeated the coverage. CNN’s lead anchor Jake Tapper got in on the action, as did former Obama admin appointee Jim Sciutto and Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein. The dossier, which has never been substantiated, lives on in the fever dreams of American liberals.

Anthony Scaramucci: CNN ran a story on June 22 about Trump campaign adviser Anthony Scaramucci. The story alleged the campaign aid had deep ties to the head of a Russian investment fund. The problem? The story was bogus. It relied on a single anonymous source from a Democrat senator’s office. The story was retracted in less than 24 hours. Three CNN staffers – Thomas Frank, Eric Lichtblau and Lex Harris – all resigned in the wake of the fake news report.

Trump Investigation: On May 9th, President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey and noted in a public letter that Comey had told Trump three separate times that he was not personally under investigation. Based on an anonymous source, CNN ran a story with this headline: “Comey expected to refute Trump”. As we all know, Comey’s testimony bolstered Trump’s claim. Which means CNN’s big scoop was fake news.

CNN Lies About FOX News: CNN’s John Berman used misleading numbers in order to attack FOX News in May. As the Daily Caller reported at the time, Berman cherry-picked data from a Harvard study to imply that FOX’s coverage of the president is always glowing. Berman conveniently ignored the part of the study that showed FOX’s coverage is 52 percent negative and 48 percent positive. He also ignored the Harvard researchers’ conclusions that CNN strikes a negative tone toward the White House 93 percent of the time.

Staged Protests: CNN wanted to show Muslims protesting an Islamic terror attack in the United Kingdom. So what did CNN do? Organize the protest! Leaked footage shows CNN carefully setting up a live shot.

Gulf War Lies: In 1991, CNN’s Peter Arnett was a witting or unwitting victim of Iraqi propaganda. The U.S. had destroyed what it believed was a military chemical weapons depot. Arnett advanced the convenient fiction that the heavily-guarded military facility was in fact a “baby milk plant.” (h/t NewsBusters.org)

Vietnam War Lies: In 1998, CNN’s Peter Arnett struck again, this time with a fictitious story about American armed forces deploying nerve gas in Laos during the Vietnam War. The story was so outrageous that CNN’s military affairs consultant Perry Smith resigned in protest. “I can’t work for an organization that would do something like this and not fess up to it,” Smith told then Washington Post columnist Howard Kurtz.

Iraq War Lies: CNN’s Eason Jordan resigned in February of 2005 after he told an international conference that coalition forces targeted journalists.

Donna Brazile Lies: One of the major revelations from the Wikileaks disclosure of Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta’s emails was that CNN contributor Donna Brazile leaked primary debate questions to the Clinton campaign. Knowing the questions in advance provided Clinton with an unfair advantage over Sen. Bernie Sanders. CNN claimed Brazile did not get the questions from CNN. Instead, CNN claimed, Brazile got the questions from Roland Martin, a CNN contributor. When yet another email emerged showing Brazile leaked a second question to Podesta, CNN said it had accepted her resignation.

Trump at the CIA Fake News: CNN’s Jim Sciutto (who, remember, used to work for Obama) claimed on the network that President Trump failed to say anything about the Memorial Wall at the CIA, which commemorates those who have given their lives in service to the nation. Trump did; Sciutto was misinformed or lying.

Trump Visits Scalise: Following the attempted mass political assassination of Republican Members of Congress by a Bernie Sanders-supporting liberal, CNN’s Jim Acosta pushed out some fake news. Acosta used his Twitter account to claim President Trump did not visit wounded Rep. Steve Scalise in the hospital, only to correct his first claim less than an hour later. His fake news got over one thousands retweets, while his correction got less than one hundred.

Baseball Game Prayers: It was a moment of bipartisan unity. Prior to the annual congressional baseball game, Democrats and Republicans joined in prayer. At least, that’s what happened if you were watching FOX. If you were watching CNN’s Fake News, only Democrats were praying that day.

CNN’s Boston Blunder: CNN embarrassed itself in 2013 with a bogus story about the Boston bombing. Correspondent John King reported on air that suspects had been arrested. But that was… fake news.

Blackhole Don: Any list of CNN’s fake news reports would be incomplete without mentioning Don Lemon’s suggestion that the missing Malaysia airlines jet could have been swallowed up by a black hole. Now, any high school student remotely aware of the laws of physics would not be foolish enough to say that. But not Tequalia Don! Watch it here in all its glory:

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
That's 13 in 26 years. So one "fake story" every 2 years.
Damnit, they'll never be able to compete with Breitbutt if they keep up that lazy pace!
:negative:

And I bet half of this shit list is fake news itself.

:)

hillary-wikileaks-reporter.jpg

liberal-reporters-for-hillary.jpg

liberal-reporters-for-hillary-2.jpg

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
How the fuck is that contradiction? I wasn't referring specifically to you and you alone, but useless whiny shitposters like yourself in general. "You" is plural.

You were just using the plural form as a cover to repeat the same statements that you specifically attributed to me earlier (but wont bother backing up).

Yeah, man, all grade-A arguments here, you really know how to have a proper debate. It's all the other retards and newfags keeping you down, dumbfuck. :lol:

Better work, but still shitty, because 1) you still haven't provided the three things I regurgitate 2) Do you think every post will be part of long discussion? The forum section went to shit a while ago. There's nothing left but to poke the hive. Long post or short, all you get is the standard cuck/faget/libshit responses.

Delterius

Arcane
First they came for the nazis and I did not speak out
because I was not a nazi.

Then they came for their alts and I did not speak out
because I have no alts.

Then they closed GD and I did not speak out
because I'm just here to play crpgs.

Then they came for me and there was nob--
Oh wait. This is just an rpg forum with a bad case of larping. My bad.

xoxo

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
First they came for the nazis and I did not speak out
because I don't worship failure.

Then they came for their alts and I did not speak out
because I have no alts.

Then they closed GD and I did not speak out
because I'm just here to play crpgs.

Then they came for me and there was nob--
Oh wait. This is just an rpg forum with a bad case of larping. My bad.

xoxo

Then they made games into SJW infested diarrhea but then all who were not entusiastic about all NPCs being strong independed transkangz were long banned so I remained in my basement RP-ing Fallout 2 for 700 time... untill Windows 13 Xir edition wiped out my discs after detecting techno-hate-heresy. The End.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Let's get back to the heart of the matter : when will the Codex ban nazis ?

To be honest, I dont think banning is even an option, nor would it work. I think it's too late, the trend will go on, and rpgcodex will shut down within the next 5 years when DU and his goons turn 50 and finally realize they have wasted their life. Maybe Infinitrons employer will then take it over and turns it into a parody of the original idea. Most of the smart ones have already moved on, dumb ones like me are just about to accept the idea that even though the internet was really cool in the 1990s and early 2000s it has turned to shit. Not just here. Of course there are exceptions but by and large this new generation of people is simply pathetic.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Banning posters for their politics isn't a good idea, but the generalized prohibition on talking about it outside the Politics forum needs to be enforced more strictly.

2016 is a low point in the Codex's history as an inclined RPG discussion forum.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
If Prime Cunta fists you, you know you dun goofed.

LOL. Yes, I completely forgot him, yes fuck his brofist.
Him, HiddenX and Infinitron are all likely candidates to take over the site and turn it into a data mining operation, in fact it is probably already going on and Puta reads your PMs on the toilet.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
2016 is a low point in the Codex's history as an inclined RPG discussion forum.

IT'S 2017!!

I meant what I said.

2016 was a big year for the alt-right. Fine in the Politics forum, but it didn't need to derail every other thread into a diatribe about SJWs , Jews, blacks, women, or Hillary supporters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom