Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Larian Studios fucking twitter account

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
this is from just the few days of august so far
who runs this account? do they realize twitter shares their likes/RTs to all followers?
is it someone who forgets to log out from the company account?

oWIsC63.png

yYo0eQM.png

Tki6x0M.png

KzwEmxj.png

HWfPP4A.png

AlsqTU5.png

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Whoever it is also retweets butthurt anti-trump shit. Does Swen know how unprofessional the person managing his companies social media account is acting?

I've seen no such posts in the month of July.

boobio

Arcane
Trigger Warning Shitposter
About 1 or 2 years ago they posted some pro celebrate mudlim tweet (hug a muslim or some shit). I don't remember them ever posting pro christ/jew Atheist tweets ever tho; I don't check their twitter that often.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If it was pro-Trump, you wouldn't have a problem with it.
I respect anyone brave enough to express an unpopular opinion, but the best practice is to keep company accounts apolitical. Both progs and reactionaries play RPGs, why annoy one unless you flat out don't care about monetary success like Cleve?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Whoever it is also retweets butthurt anti-trump shit. Does Swen know how unprofessional the person managing his companies social media account is acting?

If it was pro-Trump, you wouldn't have a problem with it.

If it were pro-Trump tweets, the reaction from butthurt leftists would have been much much worse compared to a mild "meh, your PR people are fucking up".

Something which Larian should be well aware of after the Boob Plate thing.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
And no, if they were posting 1488 white pride worldwide pro trump shit, I would hold the same view that spouting political opinions on a PR marketing account is extremely unprofessional and has nothing to do with the company.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
And no, if they were posting 1488 white pride worldwide pro trump shit, I would hold the same view that spouting political opinions on a PR marketing account is extremely unprofessional and has nothing to do with the company.

I mean milder pro-Trump stuff. Not all Trump supporters are white supremacists.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom