Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Tom Selleck

Arcane
Capitalism 2
Imperium Galactica
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete

meh

(I already own all the Heroes of Might and Magic III but in CD form before anyone gives me shit)

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Yep. Plus the fact that I already own most of the stuff I care about on GoG makes chances pretty slim to get anything worthwhile out of this mystery sale. Oh well, should have kept the money to save up for Grimoire. Silly me.

mck

Cipher
I bought a pinata for $2.99 and got Trine 2 which was on sale for $2.99 and I have no interest in it so overall i was a killer deal highly recommended

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Sam & Max saves the world (already have on steam), Kyn (shit), Risen 3 (why god, why?).

Overall, good pinatas.

Naveen

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
>Buy Piñata for $3.00

Oh, ok.

>Your game is SpellForce Platinum! (which is currently on sale, 70%, $2.99)

Give me back my $0.01 GOG
rating_rage.gif

RuySan

Augur
I was about to buy one just too satisfy my impulses but then I noticed my credit card information is not stored on gog.

My laziness got the upper hand and I bought nothing.

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sam & Max saves the world (already have on steam).

Like Unkillable Cat (Thanks for the nice words, by the way!) said, you should try to get a refund. If you haven't downloaded the game yet, chances are it will be granted. Yesterday I sent a support ticket because I got a game that was 50 cent cheaper as a regular sales item and my refund was granted.

This pinata sale isn't for me. There are waaaay too many Telltale "games" in the pool and I'm not going to risk ending up with one of those.

hellbent

Augur
Got 2 Pinatas, 1 was for a game I already owned thru Humble Store and the other was a "Deluxe Edition" of a game I already owned through GOG. The "Deluxe Edition" only adds the soundtrack. Guess I'll try to get a refund. :argh:

Atomkilla

Arcane
I actually got two games I would've gotten around to buying someday (most likely), but both were on discount already so no real difference. It's not worth it, really.

Slimu

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I got Spellforce Platinium, Spellforce 2 - Anniversary Edition and Skyshine's Bedlam Redux. The last one I had on Steam and the previous two I remember being ok.

Vorark

Erudite
Tried the pinata thingie. Got Full Throttle, Soma, Stories Untold, Cossacks 3, Spellforce. I've heard FT is a classic adventure so ok, I guess. No idea about the rest, though.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Bought two and got AvP 2000 and Trine 2 both of which I have on steam

just my luck :p

Lol I bought one and got AvP 2000 which I've never heard of but it looks kinda fun so w/e
AvP is legit classic. Problem for me is that I played and finished and enjoyed its classicness back in 2000 :)
But if you never played it and like Aliens, then you know what to do.

Mark Richard

Arcane
Suppose there's no harm in the urge to play something out of your comfort zone, but compulsive gamblers trying to score a specific game at a bargain price deserve to have their library sullied by Jack Keane 2.

Vorark

Erudite
Suppose there's no harm in the urge to play something out of your comfort zone, but compulsive gamblers trying to score a specific game at a bargain price deserve to have their library sullied by Jack Keane 2.

I... I am not an addict, I can stop anytime I want!!

:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom