Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Alma Elma

Literate
I'm so hyped for this game. I consider the first OS a modern classic. Here's to hoping 2 will go above and beyond the first!

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Skill crafting is fucking stupid. Just mix some b00kz and it magically turns into some other bullshit. Yeah fucking right. I hate crafting anyways, so fuck this shit.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Only in the EE to be honest but yeah. And actually it was really good which I certainly didn't expect, it being a TB iso RPG and all

The EE also has a console and a Mac version. Neither are available for the sequel.

Alma Elma

Literate
So here's a good question about the new rag doll physics to the bodies. If you rag doll an enemy to an unreachable place how do you get the items they have on them?

Kem0sabe

Arcane
So here's a good question about the new rag doll physics to the bodies. If you rag doll an enemy to an unreachable place how do you get the items they have on them?
In other games with similar mechanics, the loot container spawns on the location the enemy was dealt the killing blow.

Last edited:

Iznaliu

Arbiter
In other games with symilar mechanics, the loot container spawns on the location the enemy was dealt the dealing blow.

Something tells me that Larian will still manage to mess it up and the release day will come with a stream of bug reports.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
https://www.facebook.com/LarianStud...83318.57774.154072634652943/1555321751194684/

We are extending our playtesting sessions and are looking for gamers during the first week of September! If you are living near one of our offices in Ghent, Quebec or St. Petersburg, love Divinity Original Sin 2 and if you are eager to test it before release, please feel free to let us know! Apply here: http://bit.ly/DOS2playtest

20841134_1555321751194684_3346137814912507436_n.jpg

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't know how could Larian feel after seeing that most people don't deem Co-op important, yet they are focusing on it for years now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom