Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Hitler is just a man
Hitler+is+just+a+man+inb4+op+is+a+nazi_c21545_4610088.png

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
in the age where everybody including half negro girls and alt light Juice protesting removal of southern history is called white supremacist in medias even in Potatoland what I can say except:

Je Sui Adolfe

Seriusly what this idiot Spencer thought when he invited bunch of nazi loosers and KKK to the rally organized in town ruled by Demoncrat Mayor and friend of Potesta and Shilary? Why they did not left after Torch March before Antifa arrived? Did he actually believed Police will protect them after Berkley?

Not sure if he is that naive or another Police Agent inserted to f... up alt Right.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Stalin considered Nazi's honorary comrades welcomed them into the ranks when the war was over, but that all got fucked up when Zionists Khrushchev and Churchill murdered Stalin and Roosevelt. We've been under the Zionist spell since. Only the return of where the Last True Comrade left off can we save America.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Je Sui Adolfe

LOL idiot maybe then you can deal with your moronic countrymen in my place. I am just laughing about you slavs by now, luckily normal slavs are not that retarded.

Prussian Bonehead did not get the Sarcasm in Commissar Post; Why I am not surprised? Anyway were you not supposed to become mudslime? They love Shitler so should you.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Dunno, one would think that this continued encouragement of political edgelordism wouldn't be as easy to justify in the post-Charlottesville world.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Je Sui Adolfe

LOL idiot maybe then you can deal with your moronic countrymen in my place. I am just laughing about you slavs by now, luckily normal slavs are not that retarded.

Prussian Bonehead did not get the Sarcasm in Commissar Post; Why I am not surprised? Anyway were you not supposed to become mudslime? They love Shitler so should you.

Fuck your pretended sarcasm - no one believes you are that smart. Have you even left your Byelorussian home or whatever it is? I mean you seem to be a level headed guy, not like the various freaks, but you also often sound like a complete douchebag, rambling about things you seem to have zero clue .. but that is also very slavic.

To answer your question, some muslims that I know indeed adore Adolf Hitler but many despise him as he a Franji = what they call a crusader. Simply go out and learn a bit about the rea world, it is a little different and more complex to alt right websites. And about my conversion, there is a little more to that, I have made it my goal to try absolutely everything. ie gay relationships, threesomes, muslim faith, judaism, satanism and communism and - especially - orgies on the holy sacrament. But the only thing I will never - I repeat never ever - consider is the catholic faith and monogamous relationships with white women. Have I made myself clear?

valcik

Arcane
Apart from the unimportant fact that I personally never signed up to Codex as a neonazi forum and would probably stop posting here at some point if this gets even more serious ..
So, you're leaving us? Again?! The drama, the drama never ends!

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Honestly, it's pretty hard to talk about phase-based vs turn based, conversation systems, and game balance when you know the guys in other threads are posting about how black people are subhuman.
It helps to know that most of you are failure and basement dwellers, but still.

"So, this guy feels like Might and Magic is a bit too simplistic for his tastes, and he thinks a story heave experience distracts too much the player's attention away from the leveling up mechanics ; on another note, he actuay allly believes what Trump is saying and wants to kill all the jews.".

It's pretty hard to have a conversation with any trumpist. Because even though what they say might somewhat sometimes make some sort of sense as long as they are not talking politics, you cannot help but remember at some point you are talking to someone very retarded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom