Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Agent of Mayhem, open world action game by Saints Row dev

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
maybe it can be saved if i can be another pretty girl with manly black guy's voice wielding puple dildo to whack people.

but c'mon, CC is the main thing that separate saints row from open world action games

funkadelik

Arcane
I remember back when I wished there were more open world games. Be careful what you wish for men.

Don Peste

Arcane
I hope they finally bury that superpower shit with this one and go back to the old SR and SR2 style. Maybe with a SR: Hong-Kong.

Doktor Best

Arcane
South Korea? Why not best Korea? You play Super Kim Jong Un with superpowers like impregnating women with his gaze and letting whole families vanish.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The game is out today. Did anyone play it? RPS seems not to like it, but they are game journos and can't be trusted.

PrettyDeadman

Saints Row 2 was good, Saints Row 3-4 was trash*, this game looks like trash*.

*Trash is a metaphor for "I didn't like it".

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Played for 90 minutes, performance is garbage with a lot of freezes in open world and while driving. I'm digging the combat loop so far but framerate tanks so hard it's difficult to enjoy it atm.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Watched a stream and the only thing the dude did was to shoot on the same braindead worthless enemies for hours and grind for XP, on SR 3 there was some resemblance of challenge at least with tons of different enemy types that made you sweat a little. Seoul is a strangely inclusive city where only 1/10 of the population is made of south koreans and the arts style just sucks with non descript generic futuristic buildings everywhere that could fit on any futuristic game ever made.

Ezekiel

Arcane
I played Saint's Row for less than an hour during the free weekend and thought it was trash. It felt amateur, cheap, weightless and juvenile, in a bad way. This looks kind of bland too.

Falksi

Arcane
I loved Saints Row 4, just dumb OTT fun, but this looks like a step backwards and the complaints about repetitive mission structure put me off it.

Will still give it a go when it's on sale though.

Xzar

Augur
Liked SR3, but nothing before or after that in this series. This sure looks boring. And SJW-influenced too. Looks like its a commercial flop, its already in the bottom of Steams top 10. Behind Observer, thankfully.

Freddie

Savant
I liked SR3 and 4 a lot, but somehow this doesn't look that exciting. In SR 4 some side missions were practically grinding, now whole focus is just on that sort of missions? What's the point of the city, or whatever sandbox if that's how game was designed?

Xzar

Augur
Looks like a flop of the year so far, sells 10x times worse than SR4 and 3x times worse than Gat out of Hell.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom