Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

AetherVagrant

Arbiter
Patron
You literally has R.A.C band under every post you make. You can't be serious.
To be pedantic Strumwehr is not a Rock Against Communism band. That shit was all punk, and while right-wing and nationalist only devolved into white supremacy later as the wigtards found another convenient way to mask their bile.

Rechtsrock is like its professionally produced, nazi-pop fake cousin, where bands are hired, produced, and groomed specifically to attract kids and impressionable disgruntled young men into thinking nationalism, white-power, and xenophobia are cool. Some of the bands aren't even super-right wing -- they're just musicians getting paid.

That said I like the neo-military deutsche-harte sound sound of Strumwehr.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
I've seen so much Nazi support on this board. It's sickening. I've reported it to the mods every time I've see it and will continue to do so. I've had enough. It's Trump's fault. Everyone on this board wants to be the next Trump. It's idol worship. We need to do something about this. Enough is enough. Just the other day a Nazi ran over a peaceful protester because of Trump and Codex rhetoric. When will it stop? Truly we live in the worst of times. And don't give me that "Well what about the black BLM supporter who sniped 5 cops", that wasn't racial. He was insane, ok? And he killed himself. You should empathize with him. His parents were slaves. It's not his fault. White people know better. It's inexcusable and a reflection on the entire race as a whole when one white man does something unspeakable. And no, don't give me that "someone hit his car with a bat and he got scared" routine. That's not true. I've seen the footage. And no, don't give me that "it was an inside job, the driver looks like a US military man routine" either. We all know that shadows and lighting can make people look like other people in pictures. You are covering up the fact that this happened and it's horrible and the white race is responsible. You're all Nazis.

Viata

Arcane
I've seen so much Nazi support on this board. It's sickening. I've reported it to the mods every time I've see it and will continue to do so. I've had enough. It's Trump's fault. Everyone on this board wants to be the next Trump. It's idol worship. We need to do something about this. Enough is enough. Just the other day a Nazi ran over a peaceful protester because of Trump and Codex rhetoric. When will it stop? Truly we live in the worst of times. And don't give me that "Well what about the black BLM supporter who sniped 5 cops", that wasn't racial. He was insane, ok? And he killed himself. You should empathize with him. His parents were slaves. It's not his fault. White people know better. It's inexcusable and a reflection on the entire race as a whole when one white man does something unspeakable. And no, don't give me that "someone hit his car with a bat and he got scared" routine. That's not true. I've seen the footage. And no, don't give me that "it was an inside job, the driver looks like a US military man routine" either. We all know that shadows and lighting can make people look like other people in pictures. You are covering up the fact that this happened and it's horrible and the white race is responsible. You're all Nazis.
:backawayslowly:

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, thats a GREAT IDEA!
SUBFORUM for whites only!

Entry on pics of hands, eyes, hair! 2/3 rule!

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I must say something about the issue that has become more of a problem to me lately.

I have been here on the Codex from ca 2004 and registered 2006. People were always free with humor etc concerning nazism as with all things except RPGs. In the end no one really meant any of that shit serious and certain neonazi posters like nomask7 were sort of an oddity, and mostly just there for amusement.

But in the wake of the cultural marxist takeover the topic becomes a bit touchy lately because we now have a number of posters which are very direct about their neo nazi views, euthanasia of gays etc. In the USA much of this is apparently covered by free speech but I dont think for example ehem .. Australia this is completely legal. Apart from the unimportant fact that I personally never signed up to Codex as a neonazi forum and would probably stop posting here at some point if this gets even more serious, I would recommend to the Codex staff that they take a careful look how far they let this go. I find it highly disturbing lately when every fourth poster or so goes full retard by demanding the extermination of whole groups of people. For some people this may be fun, but with others this could quickly escalate and turn serious, especially as some of the more obnoxious poster appear to be (undiagnosed) mentally ill.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom