Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Reinhardt

Arcane
For some reason act 7 final boss one-shot sniper skill everytime freezes my screen for 1-2 seconds. Died ~10 times in this battle.:negative:

made

Arcane
From what I've seen from breaches so far, that league must have been tons more fun than Harbingers.

Also by lvl 78 I've found 2 Ex and 1 exalted shard lol

Last edited:

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
From the ones I've seen from breaches so far, that league must have been tons more fun than Harbingers.
To be expected, Leagues that get released with bigger content-patches like Ascendancy, Awakening, Atlas of Worlds etc. are always less intrusive than the leagues that get released with smaller patches that mostly focus on balancing. That being said, they need to release those changes to Harbinger Orbs and the availability of harbingers in maps as quickly as possible. Since none of the new bosses made it into the atlas yet, the excitement quickly drops for a lot of people when they reach 90+ and they either have to buy beachheads to experience the current league as it was meant to be, or just play around with the balance changes in content that feels a lot older than it actually is (atlas only got released a year ago) thanks to the new leveling experience. I expect them to put all those new bosses to good use for either the next league or they are gonna update the atlas entirely for the third release in this cycle.

made

Arcane
Yeah I realize that. nevertheless, they could have made harbingers more fun and worthwhile at higher levels. There is still time for that, however.

Gerrard

Arcane
From what I've seen from breaches so far, that league must have been tons more fun than Harbingers.
Yep. Especially the parts where the FPS would go to 0 and you would just mash pots and attack hoping you weren't dead by the end of it.

1OyOS8Z.jpg

:yeah:

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Looked into buying stashes for the first time and bought the one for currency, seemed to be the most useful for what I play of the game and the price was fair, however it doesn't seem to old every type of orb, lame. Speaking of lame, vanity items, wtf is wrong with people.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I guess I was spoiled for starting playing on Legacy but this is accurate: https://clips.twitch.tv/InnocentWonderfulDonkeyMau5

I have played 4 leagues, starting with essence, and yeah, this one is worst so far(essence had best rewards imo, breach was most fun). I thought it would be ok since hey, new acts, but my impression of every act after 4 so far is: neat bosses, overly long and boring maps. Feels like the xp gain is a bit low too, but that might just be my homebrew clear speed talking.

Luka-boy

Arcane
So I decided to play this game again after four years. Boy, there's a lot of new stuff here. I think even the graphics have improved too.

I see the help tab updates with new stuff as you level up. Is said help tab good enough or will I need to check the wiki and guides to learn the basics of all the new mechanics and content?

Help useful for refreshing memory. If you need formulas and details - only wiki.
I suggest try all new skills in action - many of them unexpectedly good (which isn't obvious just from ingame/wiki description).

Gerrard

Arcane
An exhilarating sensation of victory! If only for a brief moment.

EfYwMk9.jpg

That's 1 orb to 6 shards.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Congrats.
I am still waiting for my 1st exalted in this league. Got at least one in all of them so far.

Gerrard

Arcane
YO DAWG
WE HEARD YOU LIKE SUMMONING SO WE MADE A MOB THAT USES SRS SO YOU CAN SUMMON WHILE YOU SUMMON

WeQrKFI.jpg

ArchAngel

Arcane
was already playing with it at the beginning of league. Those SRS wont explode, leave poison cloud or heal with maligaro lens.
They do kind of double dip of minion gems linked to spectre though.
How good are they at killing stuff? Can you give them similar links like you would your own Srs? Maybe this outDPS self cast srs if you got a bunch of these spectres. You could give them minion speed support, it could also double dip by giving cast speed to summoner and attack speed and move speed to their srs.

OracleX

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Would like to play with my old necro build. How are these SRS foes called. Any other summoning foe classes worth/fun to use as a spectre?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I found 2 exalts this league, both from a Weylam's War Chest, which was odd. Currently level 86 in Hardcore Harbinger with a Glacial Cascade miner. Holy fucking hell the AoE you get is crazy. I'm screen wide with Conc effect and I'm pretty sure I could remove Blast Radius without it having much impact. The boss burst is also remarkably inspiring.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957409/page/3#p14743928

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom