Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Scaling Shenanigans

Reapa

Doom Preacher
anyone have any good solutions for scaling this shit to fit screen with or without aspect ratio but with intact mouse sensitivity/acceleration?
been playing around with nvidia options but they don't seem to do shit. the scaling option in grimoire fucks up my mouse. it gets laggy as fuck.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Can you not just set your monitor resolution to 1024x768? That's what I've been doing with my HD monitor. I've had no problems.

nikolokolus

Arcane
I use an ultrawide 3440x1440 monitor and I couldn't find a workable solution in the time before my refund window expired.

If Cleve can get it fixed I'd be happy to buy the game again.

/Subbed.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
anyone have any good solutions for scaling this shit to fit screen with or without aspect ratio but with intact mouse sensitivity/acceleration?
been playing around with nvidia options but they don't seem to do shit. the scaling option in grimoire fucks up my mouse. it gets laggy as fuck.

Solution to mouse problems - reduce mouse polling rate to 125 Hz in driver software

Solution to improper scaling - set your launch options in steam properties for the game to -w1024 -h768

Reapa

Doom Preacher

Solution to mouse problems - reduce mouse polling rate to 125 Hz in driver software

Solution to improper scaling - set your launch options in steam properties for the game to -w1024 -h768
what steam?
i just changed my desktop resolution for grimoire.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom