Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Josh Sawyer talks about Neketaka at PCGamesN

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
SJW. Its the real proper natives names. Before wizards IMPERIALIZM!!!!1
The whole "the original name is the real name" is actually a recent ideological development.
? thats the joke ?

They could have called it Port Karlsbad but since Sawyer is a castrati who will never have children (Thank God!) its Timbuktu.

Jungle Architecture
jeMJw2n.png

almondblight

Arcane
What games are these that we are missing?

A few off the top of my head: I don't believe there's been any news item about Star Traders 2 or Templar Battleforce. Dex didn't get a news update when it was released. i don't think there was any news item about Kim or Fighting Fantasy Legends.

Probably a lot more that I'm missing, but that's because I'm theoretically supposed to be getting my RPG news from the Codex, not vice versa.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, it is rpg codex, if something sounds european than it is cliche and boring, if something sounds weird and indigenous it is sjw.

Though some complaints are valid with ridiculous name for the sake of being different like vampyrs.

Neketaka sounds awesome

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Well, it is rpg codex, if something sounds european than it is cliche and boring, if something sounds weird and indigenous it is sjw.

Though some complaints are valid with ridiculous name for the sake of being different like vampyrs.

Neketaka sounds awesome

If something actually sounded European and not like some Anglo-ified faux European, stripping away everything of actual cultural and/or lingual interest in order to either hide incompetence or to avoid offending anyone, people would probably be interested.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I like the transparency that Kickstarter provides when it comes to development, but I wish game creators did not reveal that much when it comes to lore, plot and NPCs before launch. I feel it negatively affects the game experience later.

In before "You don't have to read the updates!!!11". I know. That is exactly why I stopped reading them.

Iznaliu

Arbiter

Fampyrs are quite different from vampires, but still fulfil the same basic role of being manipulative undead. The name conveys that quite nicely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom