Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Bocian

Arcane
He needs to pull his out of of his ass,
repressedhomorainbow.gif

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
What the hell does the guy mean with "DRM-protected"?
Is he gonna put Denuvo-Decline Sap technology on his game or something?

The more he restricts access to his game, the less people will be able to enjoy the Incline and his masterpiece will be a niche for RPG fans.

Don't fall into the trap, Cleve! Let poor folks enjoy your game if they can't afford it.

DX8kA.jpg

I would honestly be okay if that who was pirating it.

There are evil haters pirating Grimoire and I want to throw a monkey wrench into them at the same time I update the game so rapidly that the pirates can't crack it as fast as I improve it. They will keep faffing while true believers enjoy the win.

When I think of the really sorry bastards out there playing pirate copies I think of Zep Zepo with his sex slave harem of Vietnamese school children.

PS...

I'm glad you are butthurt about the DECLINE Editor...as that was the original intent. 4D Underwater Chess...Your Move 'Thal.

Zep--
If that the case you could really piss him off and move the game into 5D chess if you hacked a way for us to change character portraits with our own pictures =D

I could do it, but it's very low priority for me.

Zep--

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
What the hell does the guy mean with "DRM-protected"?
Is he gonna put Denuvo-Decline Sap technology on his game or something?

The more he restricts access to his game, the less people will be able to enjoy the Incline and his masterpiece will be a niche for RPG fans.

Don't fall into the trap, Cleve! Let poor folks enjoy your game if they can't afford it.

DX8kA.jpg

I would honestly be okay if that who was pirating it.

There are evil haters pirating Grimoire and I want to throw a monkey wrench into them at the same time I update the game so rapidly that the pirates can't crack it as fast as I improve it. They will keep faffing while true believers enjoy the win.

When I think of the really sorry bastards out there playing pirate copies I think of Zep Zepo with his sex slave harem of Vietnamese school children.

PS...

I'm glad you are butthurt about the DECLINE Editor...as that was the original intent. 4D Underwater Chess...Your Move 'Thal.

Zep--
If that the case you could really piss him off and move the game into 5D chess if you hacked a way for us to change character portraits with our own pictures =D

I could do it, but it's very low priority for me.

Zep--
I know, just hoping for a miracle =/

Weasel
No idea why this happened... I always was supportive of the game and even defended it from trolls many times. My post today was "I'll probably gift grimoire this Christmas and will be happy to do it at full price"

WTF, you've been doing sterling work over there. Must have got you mixed up with someone else during housekeeping

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
No idea why this happened... I always was supportive of the game and even defended it from trolls many times. My post today was "I'll probably gift grimoire this Christmas and will be happy to do it at full price"

WTF, you've been doing sterling work over there. Must have got you mixed up with someone else during housekeeping

I even argued with some negative reviewers and turned them into positive. For instance this one: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059740220/recommended/650670

I PMed Cleve about the "NO, DO NOT OVERWRITE THIS FILE" drama when he was clueless about where the message came from, and I found out that it was the text on one of the buttons of the save menu and sent him a screenshot. No idea if that helped him or not because he never answered, but I always tried to help.

Oh well, it's no big deal I guess. One less distraction.

mondblut

Arcane

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
repressedhomorainbow.gif

Nice try, faggot.

Zep--

Yeah, add your fucking signature every time, else I'd confuse you with some other shit-talking cunt.

I will, been doing that here since 2013 (and a lot of other places before), Newb.

Zep--
Zep--
Zep--
Triggered yet?
Zep--
Zep--
Zep--
How about now, faggot?
Zep--
Zep--
Zep--
Yet? Have 3 more
Zep--
Zep--
Zep--

repressedhomorainbow.gif

Nice try, faggot.

Zep--

Yeah, add your fucking signature every time, else I'd confuse you with some other shit-talking cunt.

I will, been doing that here since 2013 (and a lot of other places before), Newb.

Zep--
Zep--
Zep--
Triggered yet?
Zep--
Zep--
Zep--
How about now, faggot?
Zep--
Zep--
Zep--
Yet? Have 3 more
Zep--
Zep--
Zep--
Why so negative?

Zep++

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected

Awe3M5v.png
I imagine Cleve's in full damage control today. He just rated one of my posts "shit"... on page 27. :lol::lol::lol:

Rick

Erudite
25+ rounds to FINALLY beat 3 fly-like things. NO PENETRATION and MISS dominated, probably 80-90% of the "swings", from BOTH sides. Didn't lose a party member, but this is kind of silly. Managed to keep one of them asleep each round, and it managed to keep both my Cleric and Wizard charmed/asleep each round and never failed to hit just those two characters, every time. This was (I believe) a random encounter in the starting area. Prior to this, I had a few battles with worms and hummingbirds and had little trouble, though it did take at least 12 rounds and a lot of failures to inflict damage.

Couple of things to bear in mind, in response to someone who had similar issues

obFzW7m.png

Good info there; problem is this was just the 3rd or 4th fight after starting, and during the fly-fight my Cleric and Wizard spent pretty much
the entire battle asleep/charmed. It also seems odd the party can find the time to eat and/or drink. I also had no food or potions at that time.

And I was using Thrust primarily; I think I also tried Slash and didn't see anything better.

Regarding Stamina, I was considering restarting and putting bonus points into class-appropriate attributes, but then I presume they'd die a lot quicker due to low(er) HP.

But, whenever there's a fly in the house, I have much better luck taking him down by smashing with a fly-swatter than thrusting with a pencil or slashing with a steak knife :lol:

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
It must be an error (maybe he is banning people with private profiles?). Cleveland Mark Blakemore: what did you do, man?

If this is true, I have gained much respect for this man. I hate those private profile fags. All they do is spam forms with shit and secretly add 1000s of hours to their Fallout 4 playtime.

He had me added as friend so I think he could see my profile anyways.

I had no idea mine was for friends only, even. Made it public now :shrug:

Wondering if casting a light spell in a dungeon attracts more monsters?
Are there any instances whereby monsters are alerted to your presence if you're searching for hidden things / secrets? (Say if your scouting is poor?)

Cyler Rubin

Educated
Sweet, got my copy, now to go get my teeth kicked out my kneecaps by this archaic assed game. Thank you!
:cheersmate:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom