Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkane Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - standalone adventure featuring Billie Lurk

DeepOcean

Arcane
If I played as old Daud all the way through, I would be in, playing with boring as fuck shitty sidekick doesn't make me all that impressed.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Small news about Dishonored 2 expansion.
7swcUir.png

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Denuvo is the greatest means so far to protect the developer's intelligence rights (the game and access to it) from being stolen by scums who identify themselves as "pirates". Denuvo on many (most) occasion has been defeated by crackers, ranging from 1 week it took to crack Resident Evil 7, to 7 months that Dishonoured 2 is still holding its ground against the unpleasant social elements.
Denuvo, alas, is a must in modern society and by supporting it you support the upright things the humanity stands for.
I ardently hope they follow their
I must admit I have strong tolerance and resistance to shocks like that. Thus my brain survived without any damage. (But I decided to preserve this there for eternity. In case they would delete stuff like that to protect health of steam forums users.)

Then I read rest of posts in that thread.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I already killed that cotton picker!I don't want to play as some subhuman,fuck all those sjw devs.
Also Daud was cool,oh and he died too.What the fuck is with all those resurrected bastards?Who is the gay that constantly brings them to the priest?

Garrettt

Educated
I never noticed this before but did they darken her skin in Dishonored 2? usually black people get lighter as they age not darker, however in those screenshots above you can clearly see in the Dishonored 1 time period she looks more caucasian but darker whereas in Dishonored 2 she looks fully black.

Is Arkane blackwashing?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Arkane's story department is retarded. They could write countless stories in that universe but they are keen on using boring characters like Billie.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Sounds like a not-so-subtle way of selling DLC at a higher price point.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

The culmination of an arc that began with the assassination of Empress Jessamine Kaldwin in the original Dishonored? Or the perfect entry point into the richly realized Dishonored world? When it comes to Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, the answer is simple: both. A standalone adventure featuring Billie Lurk – a fan-favorite character who’s playable for the first time in the series – Dishonored: Death of the Outsider sends you on an impossible mission to take down a supernatural god-like figure. Find out more in our new video, featuring new gameplay and exclusive insights from Creative Director Harvey Smith.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom