Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

THOSE FUCKING WORMS WITH THE RUST ATTACK IN RAPTOR GROTTO

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Those fucking faggot pieces of shit usually come in groups of three, which means I can't kill them all before they get to fuck me over (like I can do with giant bats, which are probably broken; Cleveland Mark Blakemore, when the giant bat lands a vitality-leeching hit on one of my characters, it drains over 200 points of vitality in one hit, making them unconscious... is that intended or a bug?). Giant bats, despite being broken, can be dealt with since they come alone - maybe accompanied by weaker bats, but those aren't a problem. These worms though... they come in groups of three.

Three.

Crowd control spells would be perfect against them... but they act before my spellcasters if I have them cast any spells. And once they act, they do their terrible thing and I have no idea how to stop it.

They vomit acid, and whoever gets hit by that has a high chance to have her weapon or armor destroyed. "Lilith is affected by acid magic. Her weapons are destroyed!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sometimes nothing happens, but usually the weapons get rekt... sometimes it's the armor. And there's THREE of these worms, which means there's THREE acid attacks that have a high likelihood of destroying someone's equipment.

How to deal with these pieces of shit without ending up with a naked and unarmed party? Currently I'm savescumming, with no random encounters, and reload whenever I encounter them, hoping to have funghi or bats on my next attempt. :M

Most aggravating enemy in the game. Holy shit.

GlutenBurger

Cipher
I haven't had time to proceed that far in the full game, but in the superdemo I found it best to turn off random encounters and complete the next few floors naked and unarmed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom