Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AngryJoe's shitstorm

Nathir

Liturgist
The only thing I ever saw of furios Fernando was the joint Man of Steel review with Nostalgia critic. I realized how dumb he was after he kept insisting that piece of shit movie was good and never bothered with any of his videos again.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

check mate bitches! :)

literally any Joe "critics" out here and out there

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
It goes without saying that he is dumb. But that's not the issue either. I don't think people here appreciate just how strong an influence hype or popularity is. Just the other day i had dinner with a bunch of relatives, and one of them had a 13 year old kid whom i had to entertain with my computer. He had a bunch of games he wanted to play and it was just all modern stuff. Minecraft, GTA5, Counter Strike GO and so forth and the judgmental attitude he took when i told him i had none of that stuff was very telling. See, those are the "popular" games so it was the "in" thing to play them, and by not having those titles on my computer i presented myself as some kind of "loser". And that's the mentality that affects 99% of mainstream people. They like Skyrim because it is the "in" thing to do. The quality of the game is completely besides the point. Now i don't think Angry Joe has great taste in games at all and i doubt he actually really gives a shit one way or another but the problem with his reviews isn't just lack of taste. It is the fact he has to ride on the wave of mainstream opinion if he wants to be popular and that means giving Skyrim a stellar review because what kind of loser doesn't like Skyrim?
Yep, his reviews of the Bethesda titles are awful or Bioshock Inifnite or Mass Effect , all games that are ultra popular and riding on the hype wave, I don't know what is worse, if he didn't notice the huge flaws or felt he had to feed the hype machine. The guy isn't a trustworthy source of incline analysis, his reviews are more entertainment than something to take seriously. He is worse in depth of opinion than the average codex shitposter like 99% of youtubers that have too much narcissism and not enough IQ to back up said narcissism.

That is why I liked Spoony much better, he managed to be entertaining enough not to make the videos boring to watch like Angry Jose but actually had a brain and a IQ bigger than 100, what Angry Jose really lacks. Pity the guy became a pitiful wreck, he had some pretty decent videos.

Frozen

Arcane
I remember watching him crying over "Kill Obama" shout after Trump won.
Fun times.

makchanka

Arbiter

check mate bitches! :)

literally any Joe "critics" out here and out there

what the fuck is up with all of these shitbabies on youtube with their furry avatars acting all smug and wry as if they're in any way witty? They just sit around pulling bullshit out of their asses, saying things that any lump-faced mouth-breathing slouch could come up with -because it's all uninformed "common sense" horseshit- and making patreon bucks. That one retarded political illiterate tl;dr is probably the worst of them, but they're all fucking annoying.

I should start a youtube channel called, like, Cat Pussy, where I have a cat avatar that shrugs at the camera and makes smug, annoying jokes about how everyone is a nazi, except for real nazis, and if you shoot real nazis you're a nazi. Also white genocide is happening and manspreading is literally worse than AIDS. Like and subscribe and get notifications and lick my butthole.

I fucking hate youtube.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Didn't take too long to turn this thread into a typical Codex shitfest. With a bunch of newfags edging out to the extreme cuz that's the way we do it biatch

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
With a bunch of newfags

We talking bout guys who joined in the last 2 months here. Not even access to the deep bowels of Codex yet. Still:

I should start a youtube channel called, like, Cat Pussy, where I have a cat avatar that shrugs at the camera and makes smug, annoying jokes about how everyone is a nazi, except for real nazis, and if you shoot real nazis you're a nazi. Also white genocide is happening and manspreading is literally worse than AIDS. Like and subscribe and get notifications and lick my butthole.

Lambach

Arcane
Didn't take too long to turn this thread into a typical Codex shitfest. With a bunch of newfags edging out to the extreme cuz that's the way we do it biatch

Indeed, the Codex has been permanently damaged by the fact that the attempt to have a in-depth, constructive discussion about the intellectual titan of video-game reviewing, Pissed-off Paco, has hit an unfortunate setback.

:nocountryforshitposters:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How about you go and play "Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E minor" on your wrist?Fucking almost oldfags bitching about newfags!

makchanka

Arbiter
With a bunch of newfags

We talking bout guys who joined in the last 2 months here. Not even access to the deep bowels of Codex yet. Still:

That's not edgy, that's a good business plan. Have you fucking seen youtube?

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
That means that in me one encounters the more rarified manifestation of Codexian spirit than one finds in posting of such earlier manifestations like yourself.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
With a bunch of newfags

Anyone who joined after me is a newfag.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Didn't angry Joe get dumped by his ex girlfriend because he freaked out when she posted lewd pictures of herself on Tumblr or some shit?

I swear this is a thing.

K, Back. I knew I remember him ranting drunkenly about this..

ED said:
In his recent Twitter posts, Joe announced that he broke up with his girlfriend. Maybe it was because his micropenis couldn't satisfy her or she was just in it for the money the entire time (sic.) with Joe yelling at her during livestreams and always blaming her for his problems. Shortly after the breakup, Joe made the post public on his twitter before quickly deleting it. Hundreds of fans commented on the post before Joe removed it by offering him condolences, beer, and blowjobs in the back alley of a McDonald's play place.

Realizing the shitstorm she was about to get from Joe's fans, she promptly deleted her Twitter account. Any retard with eyes looking at her instagram account can see she was desperate for anyone besides Joe's little taquito.

Oh yea I think shes on KiwiFarms or 4Chan archive or something..

Semi NSFW:
FmMA8D0.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom