Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Drog White Tooth

Weasel
To be fair, a lot of people threw around Grimoire-related promises which they may be quietly trying to forget...

As for giving a dumbfuck tag to DU if Grimoire comes out despite him saying it will never come out... That was a serious suggestion.
'k. If Cleveland Mark Blakemore releases Grimoire, in it's entirety, as a completed product (that is, not a superdemo, not another something else with the full game coming later - but the full, actual game as has been promised for some 20 odd years now), I will dumbfuck myself for at least 12 months.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
To be fair, a lot of people threw around Grimoire-related promises which they may be quietly trying to forget...

As for giving a dumbfuck tag to DU if Grimoire comes out despite him saying it will never come out... That was a serious suggestion.
'k. If Cleveland Mark Blakemore releases Grimoire, in it's entirety, as a completed product (that is, not a superdemo, not another something else with the full game coming later - but the full, actual game as has been promised for some 20 odd years now), I will dumbfuck myself for at least 12 months.

If DU makes a Golden Era Games sub-forum I say we give him a pass on the dumbfuck tag. I mean he will be acknowledging who the victor was in a clear and undeniable way.

Alternatively everyone who busted a nut trying to prove how the game wasn't coming out should receive special non-believer tag.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

Well, just like Cleve, it may just take DU 20 years to actually do this though... :M

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
Tags ! Tags for the unbelievers !

We must placate the mighty Thal, lest we become part of his bunker haram, woo'd by his club and left to subside off discarded french fries and big mac crumbs.
So Tags, tags !

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
300 butthurt ratings, holy shit.

Kinda sad that this place is becoming more and more of an echo chamber. Just like reddit. Post the popular opinion, get tons of brofists and salutes. Try to argue a different point of view? Downvoted to all hell and back. Populist af.

Severian Silk

If DU makes a Golden Era Games sub-forum I say we give him a pass on the dumbfuck tag. I mean he will be acknowledging who the victor was in a clear and undeniable way.

Alternatively everyone who busted a nut trying to prove how the game wasn't coming out should receive special non-believer tag.
"Non-Becliever"

I figured Cleve would go on another decade not releasing just to troll people.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

Some people still haven't busted a nut trying to prove how the game wasn't coming out.

Kinda sad that this place is becoming more and more of an echo chamber. Just like reddit. Post the popular opinion, get tons of brofists and salutes. Try to argue a different point of view? Downvoted to all hell and back. Populist af.
Are your posts automatically deleted when they reach certain butthurt/shit/disagree rating? Are brofists actually doing anything? I don't visit codex all that often lately so I may have missed some updates to the system but last time I checked both old brofist system and the current icon parade system were nothing more than useless gimmick DU put into place mostly to annoy people. I find it somewhat puzzling that someone would actually take this bullshit seriously. Yet here we are. You're literally complaining that you got 300 "butthurt ratings" on internet forum.

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

I think welching is universally looked down on, though your bet was probably unrealistic.

Cudgel

Learned
Patron

Honestly I think most would be happy if you just posted a video of you TRYING to suck that dick off, its cool if you can not reach it, no judgement. Hell even leaving it attached would probably be ok for everyone but the most blood thirsty, but at least try.

I hear twitch is a good site for this sort of thing.

Bocian

Arcane

The problem is to determine what exactly is a popular opinion, and where. Compared to the influence of mass media, Codex is rather small and isolated, so what's popular here doesn't really show the big picture.

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
Can't believe he actually released this thing. I thought for certain he was just a fat, lying con-man all this time. I guess it's amazing how much effort he put into creating the persona of a fraud when he was sitting on a real game from the very beginning.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom