Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Super BunnyHop Thread

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Last few videos are not that engaging to be honest.It have a lot of jap shit and it gets boring.Who the fuck cares how japs feel about their pachinko machines????And i am supoused to be an anime fan.
It is his channel, he has the right to post whatever he wants, whenever he wants. His interests were always what they are now, so I see no point in whining at this particular point.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Last few videos are not that engaging to be honest.It have a lot of jap shit and it gets boring.Who the fuck cares how japs feel about their pachinko machines????And i am supoused to be an anime fan.
It is his channel, he has the right to post whatever he wants, whenever he wants. His interests were always what they are now, so I see no point in whining at this particular point.
And i haven't seen make a single post that wasn't shit.You are just playing a Volkan and stating the obvious!Did i even say that he should do some certain shit?????Would you be so kind to go craw back in your cultus and stop throwing your shit at the codex wall....pretty please.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oh well, didnt watch tje review when i wrote that post. Now i have, yeah, it seems to raise all the red flags in metroid vania games.

Gonna read and watch some more reviews, but it really sounds disappointing. Tbh jotun had the same problem too, but the dungeon was more linear and hand crafted, and they are short, and the bosses was the main focus.

Now metroidvania isca,different animal. If the dungeon are dull and repetitive and has infinitely respawning trashmobs it wont be fun at all.

PrettyDeadman

"George and his boyfriend get high and play video games"
Another Intellectual Gaming youtuber confirmed homosexual.
Do women really have such an impact on man's intellectual level? Or do they simply push intellectual men from their hobbies and into wage slavery?

Ash

Arcane
Bunnyhop has been streaming GMDX and gave his seal of approval, which is cool. Though I must admit I'm somewhat disappointed in the performance of the primary unit his lack of research into what the mod even does.

Check the official website for a feature list, you'll find this:

Corpse Interaction Fix
  • Double right click to pick up a corpse regardless of their inventory (originally you couldn’t pick up a corpse unless you had taken all their inventory)

...this (which you criticised for not existing), and a whole lot more.

Anyhow, it's good to see him back on track. I've always respected his work, even when I often don't agree with him.

P.S non-lethal stealth is a incredibly restrictive way to play the game. You miss out on a lot of fun content.

Archibald

Arcane
Another Intellectual Gaming youtuber confirmed homosexual.
Do women really have such an impact on man's intellectual level? Or do they simply push intellectual men from their hobbies and into wage slavery?

Talking out of the ass it looks to me like gaming is relatively popular among LBGSDLKQWT crowd. So if you really are deep into this stuff then it is probably way easier to find gay man for yourself than a normal woman who'd care about your occupation/hobby. I mean, get on a date with random girl and try to explain that you are doing gaming analysis videos on Youtube, oh and you are also selling socks, good luck getting her interested in you. At that point your only options are to remain single or gayness.

George keeps talking about needing to get around to playing Hollow Knight on his stream, I hope he does soon because that game was really good and I think he would enjoy it far more than that Sundered game.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
It's a good piece, but literally nothing in there was a surprise to me. Maybe theres some diehard libtards that thought they'd have been using their tax breaks to make jobs or something, but anyone with half a brain knows that big companies make their owns laws through bribery and pass the savings on to everyone at the top.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom