Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Down for maintenance

Trimis de pe al meu HTC One folosind Tapatalk

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Yeah, servers got a heart attack when we hit 85k+ concurrents on steam alone. Previous record on steam was 60 something.

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Must be really quite a lot of players. There were always server issues on new expansion release, but never this much as far as I remember.

Jason Liang

Arcane
poedl.jpg

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Kvestion:
If I have 120% chance to cause poison on hit, does this mean 100% or 20% to cause 2 stacks?
Same question for bleed (assuming I have the multi bleed keystone), but I assume it works the same.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Kvestion:
If I have 120% chance to cause poison on hit, does this mean 100% or 20% to cause 2 stacks?
Same question for bleed (assuming I have the multi bleed keystone), but I assume it works the same.
I have not seen anywhere mentioned you can get more than one stack per hit

Perkel

Arcane
ehh constant server issues. I try to play tomorrow. Tried like 5 times and got few hours each and server dies.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I'm not sure what they changed in the graphics but I've also been getting a lot of FPS drops on effects that were previously fine. Hell there was a guy decked in mtx that made me lose 20 fps for as long as he was on the screen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom