Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

bataille

Arcane
I think bards are broken. They level up their musical skill every time they play the instrument (every turn). While my fighters have barely gotten 2-3 levels in their weapons, the bard has gotten what, 17?

tyjmntyjhntyh.jpg

Sultan

Novice
Patron
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Hi guise, will this gaem run on my rig it's a Intel i9 7980 128GB DDR4 RAM my grafics card is Nvidia Titan XP 12GB and an 512 GB SSD will I be able to run Grimaure at 4K 12x antialias ambient oklushun on motion blur on 16x anisotropy filter and Vulcan plus tell me I spent $6,000 on this rig can it run the gaem kthxbai
Nope, since this rig is probably running on Windows 10.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
LOL @ retards making reviews after playing 1% of the game. The coordinated hate attacks are fucking ludicrous, although I'm more disappointed in RPGCODEX members not downvoting the downvoters and upvoting the upvoters.

GUYS, WE NEED TO HAVE HUNDREDS OF POSITIVE VOTES ON EVERY SINGLE POSITIVE REVIEW NO MATTER HOW SHORT THEY ARE!!!

Last edited:

Stabwound

Arcane
Anyone else have trouble getting the game to go fullscreen? I set the option(s) but it just maximizes to the same size with black all around it.

treborSux

Arcane
You know what's kind of bullshit though? Most of the negative reviews on Steam are from people with 0.1 hours logged, which is obviously just dipshits that bought it to leave a negative review and get a refund. Butthurts just doing a smear campaign.
Don't think so. If you buy and refund you still lose about $4 in taxes, not worth it for most people.
Riiight, because it's totally sensible to write out a negative and hateful review based on 5 minutes of experience. Dumbass.

PrettyDeadman

Hey, there's even a Chinese review already, wow. Who's the resident chink? Jason Liang, 是你干的坏事么?
He praises Cleve for standing by his ideals for 20 years despite all the haters and states that he is going to play this game religiously for at least next 6 moths, but is going to be honest about the current state of the game in his review. Then he starts to enumerate many micro- and nano-issues (half of which were fixed in the first patch of the game).

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
I had a bet with another codexer about Grimoire release: If the game was finally released he would buy me a pint and if not I would buy him one. Providing the game's tumultous journey towards publication, I foresee a bunch of mutual rounds. Good, I couldn't face all those bugs (oops, micro issues) sober.

mercyRPG

Cipher
Congratulations on the release of your game, Cleve!

Amazing to see all ratings OverWhelmingly Positive! Since everyone agrees Your game is Bug Free as You stated that Grimoire has no bugs, I am now forced - acting on public opinion - to buy Grimoire.

uh.. wait.. just pressed F5...
:?
what ..
why is the rating section now say "mixed"

Viata

Arcane
Hey, there's even a Chinese review already, wow. Who's the resident chink? Jason Liang, 是你干的坏事么?
1.BUG 这点我不得不批评一下Cleve,花了20年开发这游戏,每天都说自己辛苦成狗blah blah到最后还是有BUG,而且还是一设置成窗口模式就卡死,全屏吧,屏幕又是大黑边儿,难道不该检讨一下么? 还有就是切换游戏界面和桌面之后指针会各种残像,游戏有时候会卡住,转身的时候贴图会有问题 这些明显的问题竟然还会出现显然说不过去
Even the Chineses are not pleased with this much bug.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom