Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

SwiftCrack

Arcane
Has Rex had any comments on this release?

:M

FVQ5igc.jpg

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Is there any truth about Cleve being a "white suprematicst" all I saw was generic anti-sapiens rants and something against nationalities (like autralians, etc).
"Machete wielding negro rape squads" was a meme started by Cleve. He proposed that the American society is on the brink of its destruction and ITZ COMING (this phrase originally alluded to the day when all hell breaks loose, nothing to do with Grimoire). Also, he calls America the 'Kwa which is short for Kwanzania, as if the US was already overtaken by black culture. Etc, etc. Take a look at his post history here at the Codex, check out his blog.

Thanks, this reassured me. Now I will buy 10 copies of grimoire.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Thank you for this amazing birthday present. Who would have thought that not only the new PoE expansion gets released on my birthday, but the golden mother of all games has its great unveiling on this most majestic of days too.

Is there any truth about Cleve being a "white suprematicst" all I saw was generic anti-sapiens rants and something against nationalities (like autralians, etc).
"Machete wielding negro rape squads" was a meme started by Cleve. He proposed that the American society is on the brink of its destruction and ITZ COMING (this phrase originally alluded to the day when all hell breaks loose, nothing to do with Grimoire). Also, he calls America the 'Kwa which is short for Kwanzania, as if the US was already overtaken by black culture. Etc, etc. Take a look at his post history here at the Codex, check out his blog.

Considering how butthurt you are, I think we all know what you did instead of sucking yourself off.

Not-A-Newfag

Literate
"Machete wielding negro rape squads"

That literally happened like two years ago in my city. Some black dude got shot by a police officer for robbing a liquor store. He came out and started punching a police officer and tried to take the cop's gun, so the cop shot him.

Then people of a certain ethnic heritage started rioting and destroying shit and raping people. But, y'know, gotta downplay that in the media. I mean, sure, let's pretend the rioting was all about social injustice and y'know, forget the pharmacies that were hit and had their stock of oxies stolen. Or any of the other smash and grabs that took place. Those machete wielders were heroes! They just want to give free pain pills to the impoverished and suffering, obvi

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just rested my party and 2 seconds later my berserk and necromancer both lost 10% of stamina.
I think I was too quick to dismiss the possibility of me losing my sanity...
And just when you think it can't get any better, you find out it has sanity loss mechanics. Truly massive :incline:

Tomatohead

Learned
Well we are still among the 1% of this planet's population. The lucky few who have the access for the ultimate reality escape. I'm expecting reviews probably next week or two on main sites like Eurogamer. I'm curious what they think about the game. Is it too much for their sape brains?

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
To be perfectly honest, bros, as I've mentioned in the shout box Cleve reminds me a lot of my dad. A sad old fat fuck who can't stop blabbering about "you don't know what you don't know" anytime you bother visiting him. Just like Cleve he's "preparing for the inevitable" and his house is more like a garage, full of worthless old shit, old radios, an antique sewing machine on his kitchen table, all kinds of crates and boxes fucking everywhere, not unlike Cleve's fallout shelter. But, of course, he's a misunderstood genius and knows answers to every problem in the world. It's just that everyone's too stupid to understand his wisdom. Obviously.

This here, kids, is what happens if you stay anti-social way into your 50's and 60's.

Last edited:

treborSux

Arcane
You know what's kind of bullshit though? Most of the negative reviews on Steam are from people with 0.1 hours logged, which is obviously just dipshits that bought it to leave a negative review and get a refund. Butthurts just doing a smear campaign.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Any good?
Worth 33 euro?

The reviews looks kinda brutal atm.

Edit:

Have to say, feels like something part of Codex died now that the game is out. Weird but true.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
You know what's kind of bullshit though? Most of the negative reviews on Steam are from people with 0.1 hours logged, which is obviously just dipshits that bought it to leave a negative review and get a refund. Butthurts just doing a smear campaign.
Don't think so. If you buy and refund you still lose about $4 in taxes, not worth it for most people.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Hi guise, will this gaem run on my rig it's a Intel i9 7980 128GB DDR4 RAM my grafics card is Nvidia Titan XP 12GB and an 512 GB SSD will I be able to run Grimaure at 4K 12x antialias ambient oklushun on motion blur on 16x anisotropy filter and Vulcan plus tell me I spent $6,000 on this rig can it run the gaem kthxbai

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom