Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sapes not welcome
91LDvrR.jpg

Trump launches attack on Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-...50-than-missiles-aimed-at-syria-nbc-news.html

Coincidence? You decide.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Perhaps some fine American told Cleve a rat was a squirrel when he was visiting the states.
Failing your lore check here, bro. Cleve is an American that moved to Australia because supposedly the US was getting too liberal for him, too much race mixing, etc. Check out his blog (google Vault-Co), the man has a lot of rather extremist views.

EDIT: Here's a good article on Cleve.

Tao

Savant
i tried to talk to the fairy that appear to you advertising the town, the game bugged and didnt let me do anything.

11/10 best 15min of my life.

I'll start again tomorrow

logrus

Augur
Project: Eternity
So, Cleave released the game but couldn't find time to sent keys to his backers, what a classless move, not that I'm surprised... Where's my DRM-free copy anyway?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
This unusualcook guy somebody posted earlier does a pretty decent stream of the game and despite a few irritations has a good time. He is really happy about his level up and called the game massive incline.

This guy has the right idea. He learns if you just enjoy the game instead of spazzing out in a streaming mascara tear fueled rage you quickly discover this is like no other game you have played unless it's Wizardry 7.

hogcranker

Novice
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The amount of pure anal pain surrounding this release is so nourishing I think I'll skip lunch. When's Baxander's next display of YouTube histrionics?

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
So far I've got a Giant metalsmith, a Rhattu ranger, a Feyfolk bard, an Aeorb sage, and Wolfin cleric. I feel like this party will be potentially terrible. What else should I include to balance it out?

Some Barkley 2 might balance it out.

hellbent

Augur
Perhaps some fine American told Cleve a rat was a squirrel when he was visiting the states.
Failing your lore check here, bro. Cleve is an American that moved to Australia because supposedly the US was getting too liberal for him, too much race mixing, etc. Check out his blog (google Vault-Co), the man has a lot of rather extremist views.

Aw hell. I'll have to re-roll. I've read his posts here and elsewhere for years and knew he was in both the states and Aus, but never realized he was a native of the states. No excuse for him not recognizing a proper rat, then.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Baxander has surfaced

LOL, what a butthurt jerk. He was proven wrong and now he tries to slander the game in the lowest way possible - oh my god guys I had three crashes, I can already say with perfect certainty that this game is complete trash!

jfunk

Augur
You lost the game of Grimoire. It's permadeath, sorry.
Hollow threats are hollow. He/she/it can repurchase the game from Steam at any point in the future. Keep working on fixing millions of bugs for the next ten years, although nothing will drag you out of the impending "Mostly negative reviews" quarantine zone.

Wow, I never realized you were so retarded.

Lord Andre

Arcane
I've got human warrior Entreri, drow ranger Drizzt, wolfkin metalsmith Bei, naga slut thief Luna, barrower slut Thaumaturge Gem, drow slut cleric Viconia, drake slut wizard Flint and durendil slut sage Lugnut. I call them the Golden Company.

Yes, that's how much of a flaming faggot larper I am. Problem ? :smug:

The sluts are there to suck the men's cocks and help with combat from time to time like good women folk that they are...

So I started in the Eerie Wastes and instead of leaving via teleporter I stayed to try and farm some xp and get everything out of my vitality before resting... A giant bat found my party, killed my fighters, fucked my sluts, grabbed his crotch and left.

I... I don't know how to feel about this...

:despair:

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
I've got human warrior Entreri, drow ranger Drizzt, wolfkin metalsmith Bei, naga slut thief Luna, barrower slut Thaumaturge Gem, drow slut cleric Viconia, drake slut wizard Flint and durendil slut sage Lugnut. I call them the Golden Company.

Yes, that's how much of a flaming faggot larper I am. Problem ? :smug:

The sluts are there to suck the men's cocks and help with combat from time to time like good women folk that they are...

So I started in the Eerie Wastes and instead of leaving via teleporter I stayed to try and farm some xp and get everything out of my vitality before resting... A giant bat found my party, killed my fighters, fucked my sluts, grabbed his crotch and left.

I... I don't know how to feel about this...

:despair:

You just got cyber cucked kiddo.

biggestboss

Liturgist
Is there any way to get rid of Disease early game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom