Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Day 1 Purchase! In fact I already wasted 6 hours on sleep and taking care of the kids. Stupid kids.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Practically asking to be pirated by the unwashed masses with such a paltry file size. Add a bunch of high def placeholder text of titties and man meat.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Cleve now that you released Grimoire, remember that a true Neanderthal never grows restless, for it only takes for evil men to triumph so that good men do nothing.

It's time to start working on Grimoire 2

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Drog Black Tooth if you are saying your dick is too short for you to suck it yourself, just use a fucking straw or something. You can't back out of this now :decline:

I was in the local DIY shop earlier and they sell hosepipes and brass fittings which could be converted into a suitable device with sufficient skill. Not sure if it strictly covers the terms of the agreement, but I think that in the general atmosphere of euphoria we'll all give a little ground.

TheGameSquid

Scholar
Because of all the shitposting I almost forgot to say congrats Cleve for finally releasing this monster.
It looks like it's currently a buggy piece of shit but at least you finally had the courage to release it!

:salute::salute::salute:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I might actually buy this garbage, once the sheeple have finished play-testing this early alpha build and the million bug fixes required for this game to become playable are implemented.

I assume Cleve will finally be dead of old age, so I will rest easy in knowing that he won't be getting my money.

Weasel
Practically asking to be pirated by the unwashed masses with such a paltry file size. Add a bunch of high def placeholder text of titties and man meat.

And the unwashed masses insist on posting on Cleve's forums...

kxRGKhe.png

Namutree

Savant
Okay, I've never read the manuals for Steam games, but I suspect I will be in for a hard time if I play Grimiore without reading it.

Since I don't read manuals on steam I don't know how to access them. So... How do I access the manual?

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
I'd like to take a moment to point out that there is no evidence homo neanderthalensis ever created any art or was even capable of symbolic thinking. They had no written language and the only evidence that they even had a spoken language or were even capable of speech was that they somehow interacted with homo sapiens. They were also much shorter than homo sapiens.

torpid

Liturgist
Baxander is carried away unconscious, KO'ed in the 20th round by Cleve's right hand hidden behind a few missed-release-date jabs...

Drog "AutoFellator" Black Tooth steps up as the new challenger!

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
The reviews are down to 44% negative already. Folks are catching up.

Some of the reviews are bredy gud tho.

It would appear my simple, plebeian mind cannot handle the shock of this extreme experience, as I've been rendered mute and had to type this one handed since the left side of my body shut down. Luckily, Cleve foresaw this. The game is fully playable with the mouse alone, so while my left arm dangles by my side and drool falls from the mouth that I cannot keep closed, my gaming experience remains undeterred.

The more I play, the more I realise I no longer need this spongy human form keeping me tethered to this mortal plane. The "graphical glitches" that make it seem as though there are unexplored areas to my side are in reality the game trying to confuse my sense of direction further; the "mouse lock" I keep feeling is simply me falling unconscious briefly; and the repetition of button presses to make part of the UI work are just me perceiving time in a whole new way. I only pressed it once, but it felt like a thousand times.

Though it would appear I've only played half an hour of this game, I assure you it was longer. This game has changed my physiology for the better, and I finally feel as though I am who I was born to be, for the first time.

The Incline can help you understand as well.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'd like to take a moment to point out that there is no evidence homo neanderthalensis ever created any art or was even capable of symbolic thinking. They had no written language and the only evidence that they even had a spoken language or were even capable of speech was that they somehow interacted with homo sapiens. They were also much shorter than homo sapiens.

Sape propaganda
:mob:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
To be honest i do love joking about Cleve and his magnum opus,and i will even pirate the game to see if i like it,but shit reviewing for no reasons is petty and shitty thing to do.

Robert Jarzebina

qsdmpnqf.gif

PrettyDeadman

Cleve should forbid repurchasing the game for people who dared to refund it.
They are clearly too ungrateful to bask in Grimoire Glory.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom