Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Would love an Enhanced HD Edition. Basically fix teh bugs, stretch the full screen and make a more intuitive and less cumbersome UI. :salute:

Already fixed all of that. Was thinking of passing out but decided instead to chew on some coffee grounds and boot up for morning release instant patch.

Got bored and left

Came back from work only to find out that the world is about to end, and the Age of Neanderthal is upon us. What a time to be alive.

Does the gaem sukkkk?

Jerker

Educated
lTCbtQk.png

I might repurchase it in a few dozen years when the bugs are fixed and it stops crashing.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Also, it boggles the mind that Cleve is too fucking stupid to set the (yet another) release date on Friday. Instead, he set it on Tuesday, and missed it again! Moron!

And a $40 price tag for this garbage! With $4 off for the first week. :abyssgazer:

Cheap cunt!

KIXYveO.png

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Cleve has moved the Universe in the direction of incline. We must be reaching the end of Kali Yuga.

9d9feb3bc48022303248428b5280362b.gif

Jerker

Educated
You lost the game of Grimoire. It's permadeath, sorry. Bugs already fixed. Thanks for playing.
Considering these are glaring bugs found after only a few minutes of play that made it almost impossible for me to actually play it I'm sure there's thousands more ready to be discovered by those willing to pay to beta test this for you.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

You lost the game of Grimoire. It's permadeath, sorry.
Hollow threats are hollow. He/she/it can repurchase the game from Steam at any point in the future. Keep working on fixing millions of bugs for the next ten years, although nothing will drag you out of the impending "Mostly negative reviews" quarantine zone.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
You lost the game of Grimoire. It's permadeath, sorry. Bugs already fixed. Thanks for playing.
Considering these are glaring bugs found after only a few minutes of play that made it almost impossible for me to actually play it I'm sure there's thousands more ready to be discovered by those willing to pay to beta test this for you.

Butthurt or friendly? Fruddhurt.

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
You will get a Steam key and you will also get the game on GOG when it's available. No timetable, Cleve said he will release it on GOG after it is polished up based on all the bug reports/suggestions from the Steam release.

I'm positively TERRIFIED that gog's "curators" will reject this game, especially since the Steam reviews seem to be pretty poor so far.

Dammit, Cleve, I WANT to give you my money! But not if Gaben takes a 30% cut.

Jerker

Educated

Butthurt or friendly? Fruddhurt.
Just autism, friend.
:love:

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
:lol::lol:

$40 for a late alpha/early beta version.

20 fucking years in making.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom