Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

SophosTheWise

Cipher
I'm watching a stream. I don't think I could bring myself to play this. I have seen Briarwhatever Woods enough over the years. I'm gonna play Tacoma tonight instead.

Edit: I'm not kidding, I've been waiting for Tacoma since it was first announced.

Last edited:

Replicante

Educated
Sup folks! After much time ghosting these forums I have finally registered a username to post and participate on this most auspicius occasion. Although I just started with the game, no crashes to report on my end.
pd: I know most users here are pretty tech savvy but in order to remap some keys you can use an autohotkey script, for instance I play with WASD(Strafe) , Q&E (turn) then F (interact), since I have not seen the option anywhere to remap. Link to the autohotkey script: https://ufile.io/wivfl

Best wishes to all of you!

biggestboss

Liturgist
http://steamcommunity.com/games/650670/announcements/detail/1444946018259466626

Grimoire Bug Reports Assimilated And Patched Within 120 Minutes of Release
4 AUGUST - GOLDEN ERA GAMES

Sapiens thinks if you have a clinically tested IQ of 183 it means you're better at solving the jumble in the newspaper. This is what Sapiens actually believes.

There are other things you can do with a super powered atomic brain nearly 6 full derivatives greater than the intellectual distance between the ordinary man and Koko the Sign Language Gorilla.

An ordinary man might be delirious and babbling after 72 hours without sleep, these bug reports forced me to bring on another 0.002% of my brain capacity to solve them with a few keystrokes and upload a new binary to Steam.

1. Bug encountered clicking GPC portraits on some machines
  2. Bug encountered when modifying "SCALE" setting
  3. Bug encountered with music volumes (this may or may not be fixed)

If you have a savegame going and you don't want to uninstall your current game, you can just delete your "game.cfg" file in your Steam common folder if you can find it.

I want you to know if my back is ever in the corner again I am more than willing to bring on as much as 0.005% of my brain power online to fix the game and keep the troops fighting. Any time not spent playing Grimoire is wasted playing life, which will never give you any Perk Keys like Grimoire does. Remember that.

Last edited by a moderator:

biggestboss

Liturgist
I guess I'll wait for the new binary since my game crashes any time I click on any portrait.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
What kind of party compositions do you all have? I just don't know what each class does yet. What's the difference between sages, thaumaturgists and wizards? Are metalsmiths good fighters?

Roscoe Scaggs

Novice
Sorely tempted, but I never really played the Wizardry games so I will wait for the manual.

Please make it happen Cleve!

Renevent

Cipher
Watching the twitch streams is painful. I haven't seen anyone make it out of the woods yet, much less figure out how to navigate the UI lol. This guy is so far doing the best from what I've seen:

https://www.twitch.tv/unusualcook

So far he's found a few secrets and made it past some iron gate in a dungeon.

Pentagon

Educated
cVkik1o.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom