Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Seems like nobody's really discussing this outside of the Codex and Steam forums.

Guess I'll check out /v/, maybe there's a thread going.

EDIT: Yes, there is.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It's a perfect replica produced by Ellsworth Hall after a hundred takes. Ellsworth sent me that specifically requested to mimic the original.

Lesss shitposting, more bug squashing. Patch on a daily basis thal.

He's gonna misread that as "Patch on a thal daily basis." and release a fix every two months.
Better than every two years.By the looks of it,the game have a few nano issues.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
It's full of bugs. I though it was supposed to be a masterpiece or something...
LG1KN-Q4.png

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Went ahead and took the plunge. Have to admit to a nostalgic lump in my throat as I started to play. It does scratch that Wiz7 itch right from the start. Looks and feels like an old lost friend. Walking around felt "right" as did my first fight with some slime. However, I'm experiencing the same character screen bug as others have mentioned with it crashing anytime I click on one of my characters (even the default party). I don't mind the purchase and waited all these years so waiting for some patches to trickle out in the coming months/years to really get into it won't bother me.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Last night I felt an inexplicable sense of euphoria for no reason at all. I thought I was hallucinating when I woke up suddenly.

I was out shopping when it was released. I got pulled over by security when leaving the supermarket because I'd forgotten to bring bags and just had my groceries loose in the trolley. I had to hand over my recript to the knuckledragging security guard and muttered a sarcastic 'you're welcome' when he said thankyou sir and let me go. I should have recognised this as a sign that something monumental was occurring

Vagiel

Augur
Click on any other portrait except the top left one then it won't appear anymore even if you do click it.... at least that's how it works for me.
Thank you. After you find one of the portraits that doesn't crash all are working after it.

Game is going great by the way. Multiple starts is a very interesting concept although I don't know if they work as a difficulty slider or are just different places.

Waiting for the manual to make some more informed character building but I will be playing regardless until then.

Congratulations cleve Thanks for the best pre launch period ever and thus far for the best blobber this millennium.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Nyast

Cipher
Question: I went with a 6 characters party intead of filling the 8. Was that a good idea or should I restart it ? I thought I had read in the Grimoire thread that you should reserve 2 spots for hirelings..

Baxander

Augur

HubU

Literate
Well, since my therapist only allows me 3 hours of hard-fought autism a day, I'll leave you guys to it.
Enjoy transcendental incline, and the true nature of cRPG.

Also, props on you Cleve that your masterpiece attracted enough attention to have Skrillex custom-make that sick OST for less than 300 shekels. His "bee-beats" are unparalleled in their annoyance, even in nature.

PS: A Nubian friend of mine is ready to take up your challenge for "more black seeds".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom