Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some dude is:
https://www.twitch.tv/garnigal
Weak, yet there.
That guy has to be the biggest retard I ever watched LP a game. Wow.

You obviously haven't watched the first guy streaming this.
True dat.
But this one isn't that great either.
That wall puzzle was easy (at least I think it was, moon phases ... or was it times of day, at least somewhat like that ... just put it in the right order and you have only 4 combinations left) and he kept clicking that battle button even though his last surviving party members didn't do any damage on the beetles.

"maybe not every water kills you, right?"
Muahahahaha :lol:

Last edited:

Baxander

Augur
Playing now, and I have tried to LP it only to have 3 crashes to desktop already. Steam forums blowing up with bug reports--can't review characters, fullscreen crashes (didn't he FIX that?), mouse cursor freezes.....he released it alright. Working on it 20 years and it is a buggy, sluggish mess. But at least he released it, and now is man enough to face the shitstorm of criticism that is sure to follow.

Lord Andre

Arcane
Love the drama going on right now but I would like to actually play. Any one have any idea on how to circumvent the portrait click bug?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Click on any other portrait except the top left one then it won't appear anymore even if you do click it.... at least that's how it works for me.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Um... uhh... I closed the game for a second and came back and it is just a black windowed screen now.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Edit: I am sure I am to blame for this somehow will figure it out on my own.
Edit 2: Deleting the config file seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:

FroBodine

Barely Literate
usWbxmj.jpg

Self-Ejected

CptMace

Self-Ejected
Um... uhh... I closed the game for a second and came back and it is just a black windowed screen now.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

You foolish mortal thought you could exit the game unpunished ? Why do you think there's no uninstall.exe ? Once you open the grimoire, which is a french word for a book of magic, you can never close it again.

HubU

Literate
Well, I think that every level-headed person here will, in restrospect, give Cleve's Spawn credit just for the three Dancing Faggots enemy.
This is quite a substantial, yet controversial statement against the womanization of Western Civilization, and that alone deserves praises.

Oh, and fuck forest creatures too. Who needs green when death can glow.
:russiastronk:

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
So is there some kind of bigger story arc in this game or is it just constant dungeon crawling, clearing those levels and getting rich and powerful? Would be good enough too I guess but I'm curious (not curious enough to buy it though :M).

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera

mondblut

Arcane
So is there some kind of bigger story arc in this game or is it just constant dungeon crawling, clearing those levels and getting rich and powerful? Would be good enough too I guess but I'm curious (not curious enough to buy it though :M).

Yes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom