Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Cleve using "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" soundbites for his game: confirmed.

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 1 - 0 CMB

He thought people wouldn't find out, or rather that they would find it cute?

You know what other game did that? Warcraft. (Standard combat sound is taken from the Black Knight scene.)

Did they get sued? Not to my knowledge.

Why should Cleve worry then?

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Something to consider.

This is probably gonna get pulled off Steam, either because of those borrowed Holy Grail sounds or because Cleve's bound to get butthurt from all the incoming criticism of his baby. So... if you're a collector of rare/delisted Steam games, make sure to buy and keep it, it will always be available in your account if you do.

Mortmal

Arcane
Would buy but.. is there any guarantee its not just the superdemo rereleased ? or is there an .exe at all ?

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So the Codex is pretty much complete now, right? It was founded as a prophet crying out in the wilderness of decline, proclaiming and yearning the coming of ITZ. And now we've gotten Age of Decadence! Underrail! And G R I M O I R E

The prophecy is complete and the Codex canon can be bound now, correct?

No. there is still Knights of the chalice 2

jfunk

Augur
Sorry I missed it earlier, which sound is from Monty Python? Are you guys sure it's actually their sound and not something that is public domain or available in a bulk license that MP just also happened to use? There's lots of this stuff. The exact same door open sound from ES:Arena is used in almost every single TV show when there is a stereotypical "creaky door".

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Something to consider.

This is probably gonna get pulled off Steam, either because of those borrowed Holy Grail sounds or because Cleve's bound to get butthurt from all the incoming criticism of his baby. So... if you're a collector of rare/delisted Steam games, make sure to buy and keep it, it will always be available in your account if you do.

I'll suck my own cock if that happens.

:troll:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
j5xwo0bp_1gduejk_kvzt9l.png

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Finally a proper oldschool game that offers the genuine oldschool experience. Tinkering for hours on end with settings, memory configurations, soundblaster compatibility and of course mouse drivers. Basically back in the day you got your first major achievement after getting your game actually running.

And if you were lucky and prestigious enough, you scored the holy grail of old school achievements, "Hero: Hex edited the executable".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom