Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Weasel
7bGtXmm.png

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Had my first crash to desktop after trying to access one of my toon's character screens after a fight. Also having the above mentioned mouse and windowed mode issues.

my mouse is squishy like hell after i activated scaling so that the game uses more than 20% of the screen

after restarting the game in windowed mode i have only a black window and cant play it anymore :p anyone can help?

More than a few, playing quickplay is mostly impossible becuase sometimes it will give characters items or names or stats that mean they crash the game when you try to do anything.

Game is still a buggy mess with no manual , I advise not to buy it

So looking at all those bugs it seem to me that this looser just released the super demo calling it the complete game....

Hey i just refunded 10 and 5 euro's steam wallet it woul'd get send to my ideal but it did not happen while my steam wallet is gone can someone help me?

I've already requested my refund!

Me too!

Cleve deleted these refund posts soon after.

20+ years. Nice programming and QC there, 'crackerjack'!

:smug:

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! I helped put crap in Monomyth
While I wish the game all the success it can have - :salute: and will do my share spreading the good word :salute: - Grimoire will simply be better off with some ?CUSTOMERS? gone. They will try it for the lulz, maybe pirate it, make some vaguely annoying Internet noises, uninstall it, and move on to something else. Such is the nature of RABBLE.

They are not *MONOCLED ELITES* and never will be. :obviously:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not sure why people are refunding right away, better to wait for these launch issues to get sorted.
You can refund up to two weeks after purchase if you've played less than 2 hours.

Why refund now when the bug fixes will come next friday?

HubU

Literate
This is the main advantage of Grimoire:
It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish blobber...total loss of all basic motor skills: Blurred vision, no shortcuts, numb controls-severance of all connection between the body and the brain. Which is interesting, because the brain continues to function more or less normally...you can actually watch yourself play this terrible game, but you can't control it.

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
So the Codex is pretty much complete now, right? It was founded as a prophet crying out in the wilderness of decline, proclaiming and yearning the coming of ITZ. And now we've gotten Age of Decadence! Underrail! And G R I M O I R E

The prophecy is complete and the Codex canon can be bound now, correct?

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Not sure why people are refunding right away, better to wait for these launch issues to get sorted.
You can refund up to two weeks after purchase if you've played less than 2 hours.

Why refund now when the bug fixes will come next friday?
Butthurt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom