Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

fireoak

Educated
Patron
First battle
9Xst0hm.png

Achilles

Arcane
Oh wow. This is unexpected. I mean, REALLY fucking unexpected. I'm impressed. It's even kinda underwhelming in a way.

Now I want 20 codex reviews, at least!

You'll get yet another Pillars of Eternity retrospective and like it!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
if you change any of the configuration in-game (like setting fullscreen to scale) it won't take effect unless you exit the game and restart it..

also steam overlay won't work and alt-tabbing just keeps it on grimoire's screen

:negative:

Doktor Best

Arcane
Prepping my recipe for pulled crow right now. Aiming for a set of burgers with cheddar, cabbage, onions and tomato. What sauce do you think would go well with it?

Parsifarka

Arcane
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there were no more issues.

And I Parsifarka saw the holy game, Grimoire, coming up from Cleve out of the bunker, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of the bunker saying, Behold, the RPG of Cleve is with saps, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and Cleve himself shall be with them, and be their Thal.

And Cleve shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things better. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

And he said unto me, It is done.

GOLDEN BABIES FLY!

jfunk

Augur
Cleve, where da keys at?

I'm going to buy multiple copies regardless to share, but would like confirmation that there is nothing "special" about the backer keys that I would miss out on by having a retail key synced to my account instead.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/games/650670/announcements/detail/1444946018258778657

Grimoire Launched At 9:00 PM on Friday Night in Australia on 4/08/2017
4 AUGUST - GOLDEN ERA GAMES

The game is live on the Steam Store now. Time to rest for a couple of minutes before going to work on my next game. I'm going to take a 30 minute break, get a Whopper and come back. I am thinking of some kind of Japanese romancing sim that takes place in a boarding school with girls who are disfigured but have great inner beauty. I actually wanted to start on that game in 1994 but I got sidetracked onto this Grimwhatchamacallit thingy.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I could play full screen in the demo , why not now? even when picking " full screen" it is still 1/3 screen

Edit: Never mind you have to restart the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom