Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
yXYXPmh.png

ITZ finally time for the Golden Baby to show us true beclievers the way to enlightenment!
The naysayers are being swept up by the flames of decline, along with Windows 10 users, the Siroteks and Brenda Romero, asking themselves for all of eternity "Why did Sir-tech go bankrupt?"
Farewell men, it's been a pleasure to be here, but I must now leave the Codex forever, for at least 600 hours. :salute:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Wow, must be hard to be a manchild now. How will you deal with the butthurt?

Congrats Cleve.

Maelflux

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Its my firstborns birthday in about a week. But I am betting I will be remembering this date longer than his birthday!

As I sidenote I was discussing what to eat for dinner with my wife tonight - guess there is no debate now, besides how to cook the crow.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
I have never seen so many bowels emptying at the same time. Oh wait, I think it was that Japanese film, "First shooting. Slippery appeared Little Girl height 141cm. If it confirms the crack is initially very small area was to be blame from the small rotor. And interrogate in the obediently feel masturbation thing to know. We decided to put suddenly to the base because I was relieved to hear it. Now likely to be allowed to fire in the tightening, such as squeezing a rag. It was while changing a variety of units, but any angle was also Kitsukitsu."

torpid

Liturgist
Did any one else see Cleve's deleted post in the now retardoed thread? He even put a youtube video up and I got a brofist in, then he deleted it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom