Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Wasteland 2 - Part 13 Up(Come and enjoy friends).

tindrli

Arcane
ok, update some more bro. im on vacation :D

Tigranes

Arcane
Obviously we should try the locked door, as long as there's someone between me and the door at all times.

Probably Wayward, the guy hasn't got long for the world anyway.

Eriador

Arbiter
In case you will have need of replacements:

Coordination: 6
Luck: 1
Awareness: 10
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 1

Sniper Rifles: 4
Submachine Guns: 1

Quirk: Brittle Bones

Last edited:

Codexlurker

Savant
Obviously we should try the locked door, as long as there's someone between me and the door at all times.

Probably Wayward, the guy hasn't got long for the world anyway.
Ok lol. Half of the time he's not there mentally anyway.
Eriador Roger sir.

Last edited:

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 3 : Finally, time for some ACTION!
Last we checked tindrli was suffering from a declining movie career and drugs and Wayward from reality period. Since our noble codexers wish that we take that lock down, I will oblige them. Note : I ignorantly made a joke about Tigranes being the shah of stealing. Shah =/ Armenian sorry!
s5kPBlF.jpg

tindrli somehow carries us into the forbidden zone(We need to get that drug fix asap!).
D2Dtxr6.jpg

Boy, oh boy is the group's pernicious nature rewarded. TNT and guns baby!

EjacOyj.jpg

Seeing as there's no pharmaceuticals at the local store. We head off on a journey of knowledge and justice bros.
nl3ldDr.jpg

hIQA8X4.jpg

And we find our first encounter. Let's do this shit LOL! None of the crew scared of some fucking scoundrels(Even though Tigranes is one).

aFNCjMK.jpg

And the first battle of the prestigious codex group begins. Abruptly Tindrli (I dunno wtf wrong with him) goes up front and gets smacked in the face by one of the raiders. Hmmph, show em boys!
5YvAAW4.jpg

And a dude just runs out in plain view of us because he wants us to take a picture of him among the beautiful debris of the Wasteland or something... Suffice to say
koI1N6m.jpg

Sorry dude, but the shots we take only maim and kill. We aren't here to hug you and cheer you up. Through the addiction tindrli still hits him. YEA! Deth's gun jams though..fuck.
8WjZ1Yo.jpg

z3PzN84.jpg

Eryfkrad gets roid rage or something and straight up dunks the raider's head in. Alley Hoop!
2YV1csS.jpg

BbGZfvD.jpg

Wayward Son misses a shot and gets one. Deth chides him for missing his first shot in actual combat ever lol and he gets the second one like a real ranger. One dude pops a shot at Eryfkrad which does jack shit to him. Now it's his turn to get popped.

BbGZfvD.jpg

Angela's gun finally unjams and she promptly gives the raider a metallic injection.

93godkN.jpg

vCMcBjl.jpg

Weakened enemy, check. Bloodthirsty Armenian Bandit, check. Desire to shank check. It's a wrap.
xfPIB86.jpg

wIL6Tul.jpg

The last guy is hiding like a little bitch because he isn't hard like us. After repositioning, Tindrli still can not get a clear shot on the coward so you remember the popping Eryfkrad swore to do. It is done.
irdPI1R.jpg

cyPsK8N.jpg

QsqiSQq.jpg

So,the loot the group gets are library cards. The fuck? Is this Reading Rainbow?

tYpCIvX.jpg

Anyway, Brendan Fraser(Salute, I actually feel for the guy) patches himself up and we head out.

9XfE0Y4.jpg

The group meet more raiders on the way and avoid them due to supply issues. The group can't take care of tindrli if he keeps running into raider's blades. Then they find some water and finally the tower. An SoS call is also dispatched but no one knows wtf is going on or where it's at.
1DOzagJ.jpg

EbgguPr.jpg

PpfB8bu.jpg

Last edited:

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 4: Finally, heading to the tower.
The R team is ready for some radio tower action baby!
b2i5xBQ.jpg

We're given our orders. God willing we'll make sure they're done!
oAskyPA.jpg

Typical woman problems. Get your shit together.
PMU7P28.jpg

On one of the paths we find a fucked up scene. There's a desire to let justice be done but let's figure out what the hell is going on.
tlGNxoZ.jpg

So we are threatened and of course we just scoff that empty promise off and go toward the toll section. The only bitch that'll be left if you engage in combat with us will be Angela. The odd part is, despite being afraid of the surrounding area, Angela is harder than any of the cocks in the pants of these raiders can ever be. They let us
through and with that I think I just fucked up the chance of the party wrecking them. He gives us a location though so it's all good. Dude needs to rename himself Spyke Beta though.
mQVS9i4.jpg

We find remains of whatever conflict Ace had in the surrounding area as well as logs. Looks pretty bad, dude faced a person with augmentations. Hope it wasn't Gunther. Dude was always fiending for augmentation upgrades.
ypOiWXP.jpg

kZO8xnK.jpg

We continue exploring the area and find a pretty decent m14 and some medicine. Maybe there's so hope for us. Tindrli gets an upgrade, kinda.
nHudoKV.jpg

qCxkZN3.jpg

Hell yea bros.

SCUDhPP.jpg

And now we come to a gate that has an explosive tied to it. An explosive I fuck up so many times that I am sure the game considers me Certified Grade A Dumbass now. Anyway the Codex masterminds figure out things(In the future I am gonna just push on if I get the group blasted ok?).
rgYHshP.jpg

Q2HUVIu.jpg

And he shuts the hell up when Tindrli is the man for the job.
v71HNaY.jpg

We found some ammo and another locked chest.
bAqctaY.jpg

And whatever is in the locked chest must be good. You know some more iron for us to flatten our enemies with you know what I mean?!
4NyPq69.jpg

-_- Give that shit to Eryfkrad.
Io8eduI.jpg

So the group follows the trail and one of the pathways lead to a cave. Being the crazy SoBs we are we go in.
2rBLuYs.jpg

I dunno what the fuck that thing is but the Rangers should just end its misery or something.
VyZXvo5.jpg

Well shit. Wayward nearly got his salad fucking tossed..Thing nearly bit his head off.
1nITGib.jpg

Apparently me and Wayward's character can agree that getting away from Mr. Two Shot is a good idea. Freaking Kermit the Frog(Yea it's a toad fuck you) on steroids.

3TziK1R.jpg

You don't wanna become like Tindrli, Wayward. Slow down on those gulping those painkillers of yours.
NXkaHyD.jpg

Angela Deth prepares to start a fire via lead but I guess the spirit of a Crips/Bloods Gangster possesses her because she starts missing shots like crazy. Serves you right for talking shit in the first battle.
HN6e0yX.jpg

PmrOU1d.jpg

Tigranes gives the toad a couple of lovetaps because he knows the true gangbang is about to come bros!
sMdfO7p.jpg

Oh yes. YOU CAN FEEL THE PAIN! Nearly made me start my rooster crowing a couple hours early.

NHvL14U.jpg

w3CnqTA.jpg

Tindrli misses a shot and lays one down on that toad scum. At least he hit it.
jYrOT7i.jpg

Sadly the toad knows how to play baseball as well and knocks Eryfkrad like he was one. Grand slam and he's nearly dead.
xTxgLKN.jpg

Tindrli gets too cocky(hah) and accidentally hits Tigranes with a bullet. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
6XaVkGH.jpg

Tigranes sees that the toad just turns its back on the bandito. Tigranes considers that rude and starts his expert rogue combos.
r9Fy1X1.jpg

ltPFTLB.jpg

The toad considers being stabbed by a rusty knife rude and as a result swallows it.
dO7DRJr.jpg

Eryfkrad isn't done like dinner yet folks. He takes a shot of Aspirin like he's Max Payne and goes back into action to inflict pain!

BwzVa0G.jpg

Another one of Tindrli's bullets hit home plate as well too.
UuXKVoW.jpg

While the toad plays footsie with Mr.Warlord and Mr.Helpless, Deth aims carefully and risks friendly fire to bring that toad down. Kill the mutant

300px-Lamenter_Space_Marine.jpg

5SwICJZ.jpg

ayzftBj.jpg

zVYgPlV.jpg

:timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn::timetoburn:
hePDKir.jpg

With the battle over. Tigranes gets his rusty and disgusting slime covered knife from the entrails of the toad and the party searches the area and heals up.
agWN3qj.jpg

cLvqo29.jpg

Here we find Gunther, a case and a chest. The case has the repeaters we so desperately need and the chest requires an associates in Computer Science so we let Wayward Son use his method calling skills on the chest.
cbIL4zt.jpg

He came from Germany Angela...
wQJOIor.jpg

We find some robotic parts and energy ammo. Both should be useful to us in the near future
AOp3XfD.jpg

I wish he would had said more so we could get Tindrli his fixed. He's suffering now! Speaking of Tindrli, he is handed the energy ammo and Tigranes gets back his fucked up knife.
WBE3JXN.jpg

oGdrkqE.jpg

h8SzZDZ.jpg

We head to the other cave, where we find something intriguing.
rwTx0Yu.jpg

y3cbFz9.jpg

Codexlurker

Savant
I am playing on Ranger man...You saw the thing nearly 2 shot two of my characters did you?! Homie I go hard like a certain part of the male anatomy. If there was another toad me and the party would murder that shit.
0lyWxnT.png

Also, guys you got a skill up. I recall Wayward wanting toaster right?
Wayward Son
Janise
tindrli
ERYFKRAD

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No new skills for me, just increase the existing. Get some points in unarmed if you can, it's damn good with the Sap gloves.

tindrli

Arcane
i will leave it in your hands bro. level it as you see fit.. initially a thought just assault rifles that later will switch to energy

Codexlurker

Savant
Phew sorry guys. I slept pretty hard today.
Part 5: Wrapping Things Up.
By the free skill point, I meant the statue. Anyway the party gets a free skill point and I don't think I can do anything with it. Thus the four rangers go off on their way.
JKfC8JG.jpg

There is a toaster there an no one except Wayward Son takes note of it. The other party members wonder why but just shrug it off and chalk it up to his mood issues.
EoI4TJa.jpg

As the party leaves, Wayward Son reports that we have indeed found the special forces agent Gunther in the middle of Arizona of all places.
xdQBrfV.jpg

The operator then starts calling the dude a robot and all this nonsense but we know it's our old pal from Deus Ex. Honestly Ace fucked with the wrong mechanically augmented man.
i5HkWgB.jpg

The operator then sends us on Ace's journey to attach the repeaters to the towers in Highpool and Ag. Of we course we'll do it to honor Ace and to show this Wasteland who the true badasses are.:smug:
WygnRcG.jpg

v53NrtC.jpg

From the trials of Sammy Toadsa, the party feels more competent and less susceptible to their flaws(Well at least Tindrli and Wayward Son). Their practice has paid off in the field and it shows.
EHDBttE.jpg

Wayward Son got a little practice in the field and learned some nonsense about toasters. The party just considers him unhinged as usual and shrugs it off.
06kbsxQ.jpg

Tindrli sharpened his rifle skills and learned how to be more patient when lockpicking.
fW7UJjC.jpg

Eryfkrad found some media regarding hand to hand combat and wished to emulate it. Specifically this. Also being harder is always good in one's private and social life.

UEKRze3.jpg

Tigranes did not learn much of anything because he's an asshole and he thinks he's hot shit.
5WTmHPs.jpg

While in the midst of his mental episodes, Wayward forces the party to go to a toaster. Eryfkrad considered carrying his ass to the tower but submits to the genius' demands.
Q2l3uKJ.jpg

There, they watch the hyper nutcase work fervently on the toaster and eventually he...gets a paint can out of it. The party considers never following Wayward Son's advice again.
4YVsFN6.jpg

The party then camps outside the tower and figures out what to do.
L52QFxN.jpg

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
The toasters man, they speak to me in a language I can't understand, telling me to do horrible things.

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 6: Making Arizona Great Again
So with everything settled at the tower the party sets out for some water and to see what the sofT bandits hid at the shrine site.
PJO4NS9.jpg

Also Angela tries to salvage some parts from a gun but she sucks as hard as she probably sucks dick so we don't get much cept debris.
j1NtqC5.jpg

eMe8icO.jpg

ybv6xnI.jpg

Now the party gets ready to lock and load as they proceed into the shrine.
CGRCbnB.jpg

6076zvs.jpg

The atmosphere seems a bit too quiet and calm. The group proceeds slowly like the expert professionals they are(Pros after one mission am I right?). And then they find a pile of rocks where I then get a Mr.Obvious description after using perception. Like GEE Ya think something is buried there?
EWbyJ2W.jpg

DqEsq0t.jpg

Wayward Son digs up the spot and goes Dirty Harry on everyone.:yeah:
ioStRB7.jpg

oSnOzYB.jpg

We give Angela the trinket since she has some expertise in Outdoorsman already.
hjYfpmr.jpg

JUWsziE.jpg

Oh and the shrine gave Tigranes some humility...somehow. He learned that being a slick bandito doesn't always fix things. Sometimes you have to be a lying, thieving son of a bitch as well.
WVgX7vO.jpg

With the shrine being completely safe(yea what a bore) and the party content, they head off to the base.
fQNhGx4.jpg

Ah, my ally in arms taunting the foolish humans. What that translate as is "We will make you our slaves" in goat.
FS4Idh3.jpg

And Wayward Son uses his newfound digging skills all over the camp.
alavsF0.jpg

PVYceYf.jpg

General Vargas is currently giving his hardening lessons. We should interrupt him but he might shoot our asses if we do. Angela should follow his advice more often given how frequently fucks up her marksmanship.
r849KCp.jpg

QscOmYb.jpg

pVQPKcl.jpg

The group then updates their excellent progress on the mission. Most badass bunch of codexers Vargas has ever seen.
KJTv3qz.jpg

Damn, you waste that much water bitch? Hard my ass.
nMaBqda.jpg

A bit of lore and a potential place to murder people(cross that villains).
Iu8egOs.jpg

No shit Gunther was more than a robot...
p5xdmBY.jpg

We get intel on the merchant. We really need to go there so Tindrli can enter the same dimensions that Wayward explores.
DjdSJ6e.jpg

Angela, pay attention to what Vargas says. Bastion of humanity missing shots like a penis busting blanks.
nvZvyKy.jpg

:salute:

yeQpD6L.jpg

Does Eryfkrad just keep his fists clean?
D7jc26j.jpg

QYmABC8.jpg

" I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...so fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the protectors of Mankind. Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death."
ukhjxSe.jpg

He+oversaw+and+guided+humanity+s+development+from+the+shadows+as+_d7a944c0378b2eb968f32c58db3c5873.jpg

More digging.
AqOZV8P.jpg

What the hell?
Apd7axk.jpg

Brass Knucks actually likes the can. I guess Wayward is off the hook. I dunno, the party still thinks he's a nutcase.
djDdWbd.jpg

And thus Eryfkrad's quest to become a hand to hand warrior begins in earnest. He only uses his hands now(I wish I was a teenager in the 80s).

xmdTqnh.jpg

PbMte0w.jpg

Aye. Even Tigranes knows he is part of a greater vision. I hope...
pFLAAof.jpg

More digging then we leave.
T2dRGG9.jpg

LOY4fXx.jpg

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I'm not crazy. I'm the only sane one left.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom