Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Trolls, shitposters, and other previously banned users, READ THIS"

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
If you want my alt(s) gone, then reinstate my original account - Daedalos - , NO TAGS, unbannable, and never to be ridden of any posting rights or priviliges again.

and we aint got no problem!

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Wow, 6 pages in and no mention of the fact that DU is totally gonna get kiked by Infinitron?

Someone please post that comic "serves him right. He trusted a kike" with DU's avatar on the dead white guy. Pls.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can't you just put in alt names in tags of the original poster?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Certain unlikeable individuals claim that I may be a commie alt which I am not me being much more handsome and better educated than commie (also not a commie) so please don't make the mistake of banning me in the fervour of your Solomonic reforms don't make the same mistake you've made receiving money from Owlcat

U wot? I have a goatee and a nice ushanka! All you are is a pathetic supporting character in Monkey Island!

Ban Maxie.

Kahr

At this point i'm sure the jew isn't real.
Just a jew-puppet the Underlord is waving to distract the angry masses of his back alley perversions.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Certain unlikeable individuals claim that I may be a commie alt which I am not me being much more handsome and better educated than commie (also not a commie) so please don't make the mistake of banning me in the fervour of your Solomonic reforms don't make the same mistake you've made receiving money from Owlcat

commie is a real bro

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Can I have all my alt accounts merged into my main oldmanpaco one?

I've gone by Space Cowboy, Gangster of Love, and Maurice.

You forgot lurker3000. Yes, we always knew

I know. SCO literally outed me the day I made that account to Awor Szurkrarz so they both immediately ignored me. I was going to try to make a crazy leftest/progressive persona but gave up on that because its hard its hard to keep making stupid posts all day. Apparently you need to really believe it.
Eventually I was just trying to get to a 3-1 brofist ratio but that goal was eventually abandoned as well. :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom