Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Nemesis - Deep Space (New Russian Sci-Fi Isometric TB RPG)

Explorerbc

Arcane
Well at this point it looks like its at an early concept stage testing out some mechanics.

I doubt there is anything concrete to play yet.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Greetings, dear friends. I apologize for not having news for so long, but there are reasons for that. So, about the news. There are, as always, good and bad.

Let's start with the bad ones:
Nemesis in its pristine form ceased to exist for an indefinite period. Due to the fact that during the development of the game I had to simultaneously learn to work in the Unity environment, and also write code in C #, the project accumulated a wagon of jambs, which can not be fixed anymore. The decision was not easy, but I started the project anew using previous developments. It's unpleasant to upset those who expected a "fallout in space," but at the moment I had to give up turn-based battles and interesting intricate and exciting quests, as well as a complex system for developing a character.

Well, enough about the bad, let's talk about good:
At the moment the game is a sandbox, more like a Space Rangers or X3 - Terran conflict and similar games. Basically, the goals remained roughly the same. Explore the galaxy, make a living, survive in space. Body kit and ship change, of course, remain. Hiking characters in the locations and possibly the planets will remain, as there is a lot of content. But they will be so far without fights, but only for talking with the NPC. Exit to space also remains.

About ship battle system:
The ships have classically the integrity of the hull and shields, can disable the equipment of enemy ships (generator shields, for example), carry squadrons of fighters, which in turn also know how to remove from standing enemy equipment. On ships there are slots for different equipment. Their number and so on depends on the type of ship.

In general, I began to develop the project anew with new ideas. Accept or not accept. Of course, it would be very desirable to leave old dreams and ideas, or to integrate something like that, but I will not promise anything until there is enough solid financial support. Try to test the pre-prefilter assembly. Criticize, advise, just do the main thing write. All I will hear =)
https://vk.com/wall-103432104_1268

Decline.

Citizen

Bad news. I hope CMB won't say something like that this tuesday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom