Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Pathfinder: Kingmaker Codex Fundraiser - Better Late Than Never

Iznaliu

Arbiter
MCA is cool but not good enough to be a fucking stretchgoal in himself.

It's more that the "human stretchgoal mentality" results in creative stagnation.

PrettyDeadman

Guys, it's only several weeks left! We are not going to hit $5k dollar like this! We need to think of something to bring more donations!

Quantomas

Savant
We could go with my earlier suggestion:
Let's go for a kingdom building called The Codex. Let's have a mean-spirited character inside who helps you out regardless by handing out lore and special quests. If they say it's too expensive, we can offer to do the writing ourselves. And some quality encounter design for the quests, simply set in the random encounter areas to keep costs manageable.
Maybe we can come up with some decent quest ideas, a plan for solid encounter design and what lore/dialog the Codex character features. If we come up with something good, people might consider donating.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm hoping we can make it to $1500, but Codexian party banter doesn't seem like a bad outcome.

PrettyDeadman

I, for one, very upset that we are going to miss the Moscow Golden Shower Party.:?
Imagine if we hit 5 million dollars. They could send pissboys all around the world to shower each and every codexers who donated money individually or in small groups.

Andhaira

Arcane
Infinitron Do you know if they are doing this donor easter egg perk thing for Codex only or for all and sundry? Because that kind of ruined PoE and Divinity Original Sin, what with retarded donor in jokes and reams of tl'dr fan fiction txts

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron Do you know if they are doing this donor easter egg perk thing for Codex only or for all and sundry? Because that kind of ruined PoE and Divinity Original Sin, what with retarded donor in jokes and reams of tl'dr fan fiction txts

These are regular Kickstarter tiers we're raising funds for. They were open to everybody.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Dang, don't really care for the game, but Anac'raxus deserves some major fisting for getting the Codex all kinds of stuff in it

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Having a codex troll lair in the game would be cool

The trolls have to be able to attempt the butthurt special action, along with casting the ridiculously vitriolic unexpected tangent spell.
And they'd have to have one of their battleceies be "But what IS an RPG?"

Which adds a confusion effect to targets.
And themselves.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom