Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Wasteland 2 - Part 13 Up(Come and enjoy friends).

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
I mean, its probably possible to abuse the AI to make melee viable but its a boring painful process.

Codexlurker

Savant
Ok. I think I want to start sometime in the near future. You know before Bannerlord, Knights of the Chalice 2 or Grimoire releases. If either Tigranes or tindrli pick their quirk, I will put the other as backup and add Janise into the game because he can actually fire a firearm.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Ok. I think I want to start sometime in the near future. You know before Bannerlord, Knights of the Chalice 2 or Grimoire releases. If either Tigranes or tindrli pick their quirk, I will put the other as backup and add Janise into the game because he can actually fire a firearm.
Just roll a die and pick the quirk. :P That'll make them think twice about making you wait.

tindrli

Arcane
Sorry bros, i went on vacations not even in my country and just found out wifi pass so
i will take
Way of the Squeezins

Codexlurker

Savant
Sorry bros, i went on vacations not even in my country and just found out wifi pass so
i will take
Way of the Squeezins
No problem. That's an interesting quirk lol. I'll just roll a random quirk for Tigranes if he doesn't respond by later tonight.

Codexlurker

Savant
Part 1: Cries of a dead world.
Here's the creation screens of all the bros who joined this event!
Man with the algorithmic plan.
TmpgqrR.png

hqdefault.jpg

Anyway here's the Wayward Son.
lTiLaB2.png

Introducting tindrli . Go fight for the Union and make the enemy die under a hail of lead!
i0PNDXS.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep that's where our tax dollars go bud, to guys dual wielding rocket launchers.
Next, is the impregnable(That's right bros, you can't make babies or murder this dude), indestructable and just plain insane wrecking brains with his melee game. Mr. Juggerniggi himself.
kChrLRx.png

Though this lad is named after a king yet the only thing he's the king of is deceit and treachery. El Bandito Tigranes.
fUJkdUh.png

K Guys. Like the setup?
oCJsLF9.png

The game starts with General Vargas(Duke Nukem) telling us the story that's in the manual(which I've read twice lol) about basically mutually assured destruction, the rangers taking over a prison and eventually becoming one of the forces of civilization in the area and the bros digging a grave for Ace. Next our mission is to find out about the signals Ace was looking at in the towers and personally to send whoever killed him to Satan's nutsack.
4FVmYT0.png

Also for humor's sake Eryfkrad tries to out hard ass a dude that virtually wrecked terminators but it doesn't work because Vargas is not sofT.
Reminds me of this.

yDF74ol.png

Last edited:

Tigranes

Arcane
My quirk was chosen for me, it is fate! (It's what I would have picked, anyway.)

My heroic poncho shall save me from all the perils of the wasteland

Wayward Son

So we've got a maniacal depressed genius, a drunkard with coordination to match the gods, a dimwitted non-charismatic brute, and an Asian border hopper who faints at random intervals. We got a bright future ahead of us.

Codexlurker

Savant
On a side note, will fraps work fine with this game? Or do you know of something more arcane, more potent?

Tigranes

Arcane
I'm sure fraps will work, but there's a lot of ways to take screenshots, ShareX automatically uploads to imgur for you so it's easy to LPfy

Codexlurker

Savant
I'm sure fraps will work, but there's a lot of ways to take screenshots, ShareX automatically uploads to imgur for you so it's easy to LPfy
Thanks my man. I'll download it and try it out. Hopefully I'll do an update tomorrow. I was planning to do one today but time just flew by...

Last edited:

Codexlurker

Savant
https://youtu.be/d2WEFlQva30?t=1m29s
Part 2: Rollout!
Thus we begin the adventure of a fucking lifetime after digging poor Ace into his final home and also we jack the shovel for no reason(The Armenian had something to do with it).
isK8oGM.jpg

SAH63Zq.jpg

So, I check the characters and the guys are already fucked up...Jesus. Wayward is me in real life lol. And the trained killer getting the shakes already.
F8o7LrL.jpg

cb145d466f1958ec101f4dadfb231242--dave-chappelle-funny-memes.jpg

Apparently he needs to shoot something else up other then a gun.Anyway our squad of dastardly provokers of mayhem check out the graves. Memorandum Est!

Yd6LSRy.jpg

So off we go and attempt to cause some trouble around the camps. First with the Grenadier Major. We try to fry him but he's already a hard boiled egg but even he ain't sofT, he appreciates our efforts at being Hard and gives us a shotgun we can't even use Lol. Thank Eryfkrad for that.
pitKWdM.jpg

4XAxp0M.jpg

MPOm295.jpg

Now we go to meet Corporal Sefors. Seems like a cool old woman and she has some nice wares. I really should get Tindrli his fix...
a8kzFLl.jpg

gzj1I1U.jpg

And we continue along the road where the team encounters one of my comrade in arms. Eager to see what is hidden within the barrel the fools take out the contents within. Little do they know that a small rebellion was begun that day as the goat, with the fury of a million glorious cocks assaulted the hapless ranger. I can only salute that impetuous warrior.
TcEcMG1.jpg

Don't worry human. You're next.
DC4w1Lp.jpg

Next we quench our thirst with some GATORADE with no sugar or flavoring BABY!
yfyf0jV.jpg

Meanwhile the Shah of Stealing eyes a little lock and brings the party over. I, being the noble and proud cock that I am do not approve of this act but perhaps the members of the group want to see what's beyond the locked door? Tell me your thoughts oh humble heroes.
D6rZRPj.jpg

So the party makes their way to the tents and finds one of the heroes of Wasteland 1, Angela Deth. We listen to her moan for unfortunate Ace and (Sorry Guys I should of asked) eventually she asks can she aid us in the quest. It begins, though this fellowship is infinitely more fucked up than the Fellowship in LotR can ever be.
Screenshots are of random info dumps. I dunno what else to do lol.

LxdlRiD.jpg

vA9qixc.jpg

8k4OVvp.jpg

mUwTwYe.jpg

BzsSyBW.jpg

UBF7SXc.jpg

And the BADASS quote of the day is! Aye we will. And we will fill them with so much lead that they will burn and they will never wish they fucked with post Murica!
c5DFSPo.jpg

The fuck Wayward, get your shit together. You're not Willy Wonka.
pUU1CPn.jpg

Angela Deth, please carry the burden these heroes bring.

Last edited:

Wayward Son

I want to advance my knowledge always, even if it is something as simple and mundane as a locked door. Also, if he can't pick it, I'm always up for playing with some explosive materials.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom