Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Countdown:20 days left!

Andhaira

Arcane

An itch 10 years in the scratching.

Well, 20 days left until grimoire is released! The wait of 10+ years is finally going to be over. I can' t wait to actually play this bad boy. Imagine the feeling you will get while you are downloading the game...a feeling that will be reminisicnt to installing the goldie oldies during the rpg heyday on floppy disks.

I wonder if we can attack the star baby in game. :lol:

Andhaira

Arcane
It does seem so. The beta was completed back in 2005, the final bugs ironed out shortly thereafter, from what I can gather.

Plus, he even put up in game music on the website.

Anyhow, My first party will most definately have a vampire and a Naga!!

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
let's assume i have no idea what you are talking about, but what the hell are you talking about any one that can give me a link or something.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's two weeks old or so and we had a thread about it then. No one really believes in this anymore. In fact, "forever" is likely just a cruel joke. It'll take forever to be released.

Andhaira

Arcane
Yeah but the website came back after a long hiatus. Instead of any updates, Cleve's just given us a release date.

I have a feeling in me bones that this time is the real deal.

Keldorn

Scholar
I'll bet IGN is more accurate than the OP. They say that Grimoire systems are very busy with a fabulous Rpg due out before 2008.

"Wake Of the Comet"

"An isometric survival horror game set in an apocalyptic world of the undead after a mysterious comet has passed the Earth showering it with alien microphages. In the tradition of FALLOUT, RESIDENT EVIL and X-COM, featuring turn-based combat and a 3D engine for realistic physics and dynamic colored lighting."

Andhaira

Arcane
Cue Golden baby: "Indeed."

But really, I bet thats old news. First we get gimoire. Then G2 and G3. :D

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Dec 6, 2007
An itch 10 years in the scratching.
0-Movie-Poster.jpg

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
When will we start seeing reviews roll in for this game? Considering it's """600 hours long""". I don't see any reviewers at IGN or any other major publication touching this. Not that it matters what they think, just curious.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Could some moderator, anyone really, fix the typo in thread title.
It should say 20 years. OP misspelled it as 'days'.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
What IF world doom clock is connected directly with Grimoire release date and by delaying it Cleve has managed to delay Apocalypse for over 20 years now?
Wasn't Mayan calendar actually showing Grimoire release day and only thanks to this Neanderthal's brave decision to delay it on that day world did not come to an end!?

Think about it for a sec. Isn't world with Grimoire without micro issues deeply unbalanced and OP world to live in according to First Sawyerian Law of Balancing?
Micro issues are what drives us forward. Without them we would have no reason to wake up in the morning. There would be no reason to 'fix' anything and isn't that something worth fixing by itself?

Thank you Cleve for every micro issue you fix and new one you create. Without you this universe would be awfully unbalanced one.
Keep fighting good fight, my prince. And remember, we all count on you to do the right thing when that deadline comes close.
Of all people, you should know the best what is that.;)

DELAY and save us all from losing our lives to this wickedly addictive and universe shattering game!!!

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Cleve probably have transcended reality and humanity, so that 20 days for cleve is 20 years for us mortals. By doing a simple math, grimoire will arrive in 2037 around the month of July in human calendar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom