Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 3 - Reaper of Idiots

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Like usual on this shit site, I'm the only one making actual arguments. A low iq subhuman like you can only insinuate and insult because you know you have nothing intelligent to say, you just jump on the "D3 is shit" bandwagon like the rest of the retards. My own IQ drops just from talking to people like you, like an old person who spent all day yelling at his goat.

Yes, yes, you're very bright. So bright that you discern a "D3 is shit argument" in my post that said nothing like that. I only noted that you're either terrible at the game or like to whine on the internet. Or both.

Anyway, have fun with sucking at D3 and your Mensa applications.

"D3 is too easy" is a common "D3 is shit" argument. Note that the subhuman takes one complaint about a specific build of a specific class as a claim that "I suck at D3". That's because the subhuman's 266mhz celeron processor cannot keep up with the output of an Intel Core I-7. this massive amount of data comes at him in waves too large for him to process and too fast for his clock to keep up, so he ends up getting an entirely different, more simple, fragmented message, which he then blows his horn about vigorously, like a 3 inch cock in a micropenis competition.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Yeah, hold down a button for a couple of seconds when you don't see mages on screen

:lol: This is like that old joke about the park ranger hunting a bear. The bear gets the drop on him, and tells him "I can fuck you in the ass or I can kill you". The ranger relents and lets the bear fuck him in the ass. Looking for vengeance, the ranger goes hunting for the bear again. Again, the bear tells him "I can fuck oyu in the ass or I can kill you". The ranger again has no choice but to let the bear sodomize him. A third time the ranger goes hunting for the bear and the bear gets the drop on him. The bear says "I'm starting to think you're enjoying this".

Do you like being verbally sodomized by me? You have no clue what you're talking about. The summons set gives you a damage bonus for every skeleton mage you have (they are capped at 10). So no, not seeing a mage on screen is not enough (not that it's always easy even if it was with all the shit running around in a large battle), you have to look specifically at the icon. The mages themselves don't last very long (I think you can stretch it to about 11 or 12 seconds). so you can either waste essence spamming them whenever possible and not keep track of them or keep track of the icon on top of the battlefield and essence.

:lol:

That's not a summoning build you fucking retard. Where are your revives? your golem?

Actually this is a perfect admission that i am right, you intentionally dumbed down your build because apparently it IS "much micromanagement" for you.

Last edited:

abija

Prophet
That's the summoning build with that set. Can swap revive with the blink, won't dumb down anything just make you walk more while barely improving killing speed, can easily provide an example when I'm back from work.
You lose 1s of mage uptime if you cast when their number is visibly lower than watching the icon. You're being anal about maximizing mage uptime while playing a shitty build with all the summon skills on bar instead of using less with some support, go figure.

Revenant

Is summoner even a viable endgame build for the Necro? I've only seen Cursed Scythe/Corpse Lance build with Inarius at the top of the leaderboards.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Is summoner even a viable endgame build for the Necro? I've only seen Cursed Scythe/Corpse Lance build with Inarius at the top of the leaderboards.
You should be busy playing ALBION!

Revenant

Albion is NOT YET RELEASED - coming on July 17, so I have been playing the D3 necro in the meantime. However, I got really bored of incredibly autistic endgame once I reached GR50+ and thankfully died because I didn't see for a few moments that my cheat death passive had triggered, so I won't have to play this game ever again.

abija

Prophet
No idea, I don't like pet builds, just found Masterminds bullshit infuriating. Works well enough at gr 60 without gear tweaking so I guess is on par with other average sets.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
I like pet builds faggot, as do the people who kept whining that they want the necromancer in D3, which was the whole point of my original post: there's no good endgame pet build because the shit set is shit with a fulll array of summons. and skeleton mage is an annoying skill no matter the build.

revive also lets you use the passive that boosts movement speed when you use corpses, so i'm not sure the blink makes you that much faster.

abija

Prophet
Iirc I've seen rathma over 90 which I'd consider endgame.

Challenge rifts seemed a good idea but fuck doing shit rifts with terrible/test builds.

Last edited:

vampiregrave

Educated
3306.png

Source

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Laughing @dis:
https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo3/comments/6m569w/im_glad_this_exploit_happened/

The Frailty curse for the necro makes it so any monster with 15% or less health instantly dies when you deal damage to it. It basically deals an infinite amount of damage to make sure the mob dies regardless of the amount of hp left.
Combine this with the DH skill Marked for Death with the Grim Reaper rune which makes it so that you deal 15% increased dmg to the marked mob and the rune which makes all mobs within a radius around the marked target take 15% of the damage, spread even among the mobs. Since the necro curse makes a killing blow with an infinitly high number, you can imagine the consequences combined with the Grim Reaper rune.

Now they have to roll accounts back it seems.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
They never test the content they release, so they don't know nor care if something is brokenly overpowered. There are examples from hearthstone and heroes of the storm.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Reminder that Blizzard somehow managed to link the remaining time on an auction to the user's system clock at one point.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Been playing this recently. Going mostly summoner Necro, apparently the summoner set was been buffed so it's not actually garbage anymore (200% dmg increase to about 600% damage increase iirc).

Like the Necromancer, but not as much as the D2 Necromancer. I hate the non-permanent summons. Annoying, but I'm getting used to it.

They never test the content they release, so they don't know nor care if something is brokenly overpowered.

I don't think that's true personally. I think they make DLC purposely overpowered to attract the min-max and "muh leaderboard" fags. WoW had the same shit (DK and DH).

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Been playing this recently. Going mostly summoner Necro, apparently the summoner set was been buffed so it's not actually garbage anymore (200% dmg increase to about 600% damage increase iirc).

Like the Necromancer, but not as much as the D2 Necromancer. I hate the non-permanent summons. Annoying, but I'm getting used to it.

I don't think that's true personally. I think they make DLC purposely overpowered to attract the min-max and "muh leaderboard" fags. WoW had the same shit (DK and DH).

Met a necro last night with paragon levels higher than six hundred. are necros overpowered?

They seem powerful, but I wouldn't know yet. Mine just hit 38. Just started two days ago and wanted to play through the game without PLing since it's a new class.

But paragon levels don't really mean shit. They carry over from every character, so being paragon 600 just means you've put a lot of time into the game, it's not an indicator of how broken a class is.

Sykar

Arcane
Oh man, after heavy criticism of the Derp 3 fanbase Blizzard had a new great idea what to do with Primal Ancient items: Let them roll perfect stats and make their drop rates even rarer.
You have to admire the pure "genius" of these developers.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Primal Ancient Items? Wut?

e: Looked it up - Yea, what could possibly go wrong with permanent power creep like that? GJ Blizz.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
I don't, but Blizzard has a $20 sale going on right now for both base game and expansion together, of course you still have to pay for Necro. If you're doing this just to compare it to PoE, don't. It doesn't. Diablo 2 is superior to both still.

Revenant

Uh, and also I'm the resident shady Blizzard stuff dealer here. PM me if you want Blizz stuff cheap, Codexer discount obviously included

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom